Kaggath Tournament - Xizor vs Traya vs Exar Kun

Beniboybling

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xizor messages him via holo saying

"To contend with Xizor, is to lose."

Ending the transmission, you have several bio chemical bombs going off that Xizor carefully brought aboard several of Kun's ships disguising them as cargo ships, thus killing all of Kun's men aboard. :p:D

The exact reason I love Xizor. But G0-T0 has more of my heart. And Xizor is basically a better G0-T0. A few differences, but not many.

But I don't want to force Kun into this confrontation. So, alternatively, lets say he does decide to remain on Malachor. What then?[/color]

Waits for Traya to come back and defeat her? Though I doubt Kun would win a waiting game with Traya. He could just wait for her to die of old age :p

But seriously, I think Kun would see Traya fleeing and wait to deal with her until the other threat has been defeated. Which means that he will join up with Ulic to go after Xizor.

Xizor messages him via holo saying

"To contend with Xizor, is to lose."

Ending the transmission, you have several bio chemical bombs going off that Xizor carefully brought aboard several of Kun's ships disguising them as cargo ships, thus killing all of Kun's men aboard. :p:D

That would rely on Xizor escaping the Battle of Coruscant and quickly recuperating at his fortress.

Edited by Aurbere

Going to Yavin IV isn't going directly for Traya (from his point of view.) Its returning to his base of operations to plan his next move and search for Traya through the Force. I see no reasons why he wouldn't go back, being on a foreign planet, the planet of his enemy, with minimal protection is not as safe as being on his own planet surrounded by hordes and hordes of Massassi warriors.

And Kun would likely be heavily overwhelmed. We're talking a max of 2 Kyramud-type battleships (each with a company of 3 Shaadlar-type troopships) against 1 Centurion-class battlecruiser and 8 possibly 10 Interdictor-class cruisers. And then we have the advantage of surprise. Kun and his fleet will drop out of hyperspace right in front of them, and Traya's fleet will open fire with everything they've got before Kun can even activate his shields. Tractor beams (they all had one equipped) will prevent Kun from moving an inch, and gravity well generators will ensure he does not escape.

Now that's a different scenario. Well, the Kyramud seems to be equal if not superior to the Centurion. The Shaadler seems to be not far behind the Interdictor (when it comes to weapon). If Kun has two Kyramud, I think his Forces would win the battle. If he has one, the battle would give him time to board the Ravager or an Interdictor and flee with it. Or to flee to the surface and hide until Ulic arrives.

There is a way how Traya could win this: Have Sion on the ship Kun boards and set it to jump into a nearby star. This would of course severely cripple her power base (Sion is alive, but he is now inside a sun and I doubt he will get away soon. The ship is destroyed.) Would Exar Kun sense that there is a trap? Would the boarding party be able to change the Hyperspace coordinates to avoid the star?

Wait, the Interdictors make it impossible to jump. So this won't work for her. If the Interdictors started to deactivate the gravity wells, Kun's fleet would notice and inform him.

So, there are two ways an ambush could work (orbital bombardment or jump to hyperspace). Both require Sion to keep Kun in place long enough, so Traya has to pick one. But not all possible decisions lead Kun into these situations. (Engaging Traya on the surface; boarding the Ravager; boarding an interdictor; engaging them in fleet battle; retreat to an unknown location on the surface. All that only if he decides to go back to Yavin and not stay on Malachor and wait for reinforcements.) Even if Kun decides to board the ship with Sion or engage Traya on the surface, it is not sure that Sion can hold him long enough for the ambush to suceed.

So all in all, the probability that the ambush for Kun will work is quite low, maybe around 10%. Traya can see the future, but that doesn't make Kun more likely to choose the choice which will make the ambush possible. Traya might see that the ambush won't suceed in advance. This will end with either her or Kun retreating from Yavin, depending on if Kun has 1 or 2 Kyramud.

But I don't want to force Kun into this confrontation. So, alternatively, lets say he does decide to remain on Malachor. What then?

Traya would send assissins, Kun will convert them to his side and send them back to either kill Traya's Sith or sabotage her ships. He will also probably learn about Sion, see that it is useless to fight him and if he ever encounters him, leave him occupied with disposable troops. He could also learn the assassins technique to gain strength with stronger opponents. Not that he would need it, of course :D (But his Brotherhood of the Sith and maybe even his Massassi warriors could benefit from it.)

Then he will wait until Ulic has finished Xizor off and joins him, destroy Traya's fleet and then finish her off.

@Xizor's bio weapons: I doubt the Tetan navy will send all ships to get supplies from a dubious source at the same time. So they might have losses, but they won't be large enough to stop them. They might destroy Yavin 4 with all the Massassi. (But the Massassi could develope resistance to it.) Kun, Ulic, Traya and Sion won't be killed by them if he even manages to get them close enough to them.

Why would Kreia run from Malachor V to begin with? That's where she is at her strongest, it would be easiest for her to take down Exar Kun on Malachor V.

Additionally, between planetary defense satellites, planetary defense shields, etc. Ulic's fleet would have a much harder time going at the Coruscant of Xizors time, it was much more heavily defended even without the star destroyers being present, than when Ulic attacked Coruscant.

Darth Traya isn't a match against Exar Kun in lightsaber combat, however she probably is more skilled than Exar Kun in using the force.

If Exar Kun divides his forces and has Ulic attacking Coruscant while he goes after Traya on Malachor, then he will have seriously underestimated Kreia's strength or overestimated his own, a mistake that will cost him his life.

I also don't think Ulic would be able to kill Xizor by attacking Coruscant, seriously to say that Coruscant would be undefended (considering the reason why Xizor's palace was there had to do with all the planetary defenses among other reasons), is laughable. Either Xizor has plenty of time to make his escape, or Ulic's fleet is decimated in orbit, and even if Ulic's forces manage to invade, it would have suffered extensive losses and may in fact tip the scales to Xizor when it comes to space combat.

Darth Traya isn't a match against Exar Kun in lightsaber combat, however she probably is more skilled than Exar Kun in using the force.

She is not. The only abilities Traya has and Kun doesn't is the way she severed the Force from the Jedi Masters and her ability to see the future. However, we know from Tales of the Jedi that it took the entire Jedi Order to create a Wall of Light (an ability closely connected to Sever Force) around Exar Kun, and even that only imprisoned his spirit. When Odan-Urr tried it alone, it didn't work. So her Sever Force/Force drain won't work.

Kun's Force powers, on the other hand, where enhanced by his Sith amulet. He could create powerful Force Blasts which killed a gigantic Sith and countless Massassi. It could also destroy the Spirit of Freedon Nadd. (It could also be used to knock out people.) It seems like he was also able to Force persuade the Jedi Master Odan-Urr into dying. Also, a ritual to consume the life of his Massassi almost on SWTOR-Emperor level. And he knew a lot about Sith alchemy, but that won't be relevant.

Well, ok, Traya has Force lightning and her lightsaber juggling, but Kun would shrug both of. Kun is definitly overpowered, so far that I consider him the second most powerful Sith Lord in known history, only surpassed by Palpatine.

I also don't think Ulic would be able to kill Xizor by attacking Coruscant, seriously to say that Coruscant would be undefended (considering the reason why Xizor's palace was there had to do with all the planetary defenses among other reasons), is laughable. Either Xizor has plenty of time to make his escape, or Ulic's fleet is decimated in orbit, and even if Ulic's forces manage to invade, it would have suffered extensive losses and may in fact tip the scales to Xizor when it comes to space combat.

Well, the tech-level in the Kaggath is universal. So I think the planetary defenses are on kind of an average historical level. I would assume the automatic defenses will give Xizor time to flee, but they won't damage the Tetan Navy enough to make a real difference. (Of course Xizor could start an evacuation right away, because he knows that the planet is not protected by the Empire anymore.)

Why would Kreia run from Malachor V to begin with? That's where she is at her strongest, it would be easiest for her to take down Exar Kun on Malachor V.

Additionally, between planetary defense satellites, planetary defense shields, etc. Ulic's fleet would have a much harder time going at the Coruscant of Xizors time, it was much more heavily defended even without the star destroyers being present, than when Ulic attacked Coruscant.

If Exar Kun divides his forces and has Ulic attacking Coruscant while he goes after Traya on Malachor, then he will have seriously underestimated Kreia's strength or overestimated his own, a mistake that will cost him his life.

There are no defensive satellites above Coruscant. See here:

And finally Aurbere, not quite. While the planetary defense aren't strictly part of Xizor's powerbase, they are still present in the Kaggath. Coruscant's planetary defenses are as much a part of it as its skyscrapers are. I mean, look at Malachor V, the various 'fauna and flora' are not strictly part of Traya's powerbase - but are still present. So the same applies to Coruscant. However Xizor doesn't have the Golan platforms, just the shields and the turbolasers (only the automatic defenses), seeing as the Golan platforms are Imperial space stations.

However it doesn't make Coruscant impenetrable though. With a rag-tag force guarding the planet Ulic's fleet can rip through them easily and bypass the shields and turbolasers by sending a small landing party to infiltrate the palace (or just himself.) However it does give Xizor plenty of time to escape.

She is not. The only abilities Traya has and Kun doesn't is the way she severed the Force from the Jedi Masters and her ability to see the future. However, we know from Tales of the Jedi that it took the entire Jedi Order to create a Wall of Light (an ability closely connected to Sever Force) around Exar Kun, and even that only imprisoned his spirit. When Odan-Urr tried it alone, it didn't work. So her Sever Force/Force drain won't work.

The use of the Wall of Light was in Champions of the Force, if I remember correctly. The Jedi actually used orbital bombardment against Exar Kun which is why he used all his followers as sacrifices to preserve his spirit...

Kun's Force powers, on the other hand, where enhanced by his Sith amulet. He could create powerful Force Blasts which killed a gigantic Sith and countless Massassi. It could also destroy the Spirit of Freedon Nadd. (It could also be used to knock out people.) It seems like he was also able to Force persuade the Jedi Master Odan-Urr into dying. Also, a ritual to consume the life of his Massassi almost on SWTOR-Emperor level. And he knew a lot about Sith alchemy, but that won't be relevant.

Have you ever played TSL, Traya's sever force took out 3 Jedi Masters at the same time... Odan-Urr was also very old, he was practically on his death bed already. If Exar Kun does pull that ritual, then Traya effectively wins, because he essentially kills himself and imprisons his soul in that location for several thousand years... Very effective. :rolleyes:

Well, ok, Traya has Force lightning and her lightsaber juggling, but Kun would shrug both of. Kun is definitly overpowered, so far that I consider him the second most powerful Sith Lord in known history, only surpassed by Palpatine.

You are seriously underestimating Traya, not to mention people are floating a scenario that Ulic would not be there with Exar Kun, whom would have to take on both Traya and Sion, if they decided to take Exar Kun on at the same time (Exar Kun is likely to seriously tick off Sion with his pompous attitude and would likely challenge them both at the same time), I'm sorry while Exar Kun was powerful, he's not that powerful.

Well, the tech-level in the Kaggath is universal. So I think the planetary defenses are on kind of an average historical level. I would assume the automatic defenses will give Xizor time to flee, but they won't damage the Tetan Navy enough to make a real difference. (Of course Xizor could start an evacuation right away, because he knows that the planet is not protected by the Empire anymore.)

True, however the coruscant of the period didn't have the defenses that the Coruscant of Xizor's period had (even if you don't include the defense platforms). In order to try to take down a planetary defense shield, you have to close to within range of the planetary defense turbolasers, ion canons, etc. Ulic's style as a Sith often displayed a straightforward attack strategy, so I'm not sure he would actually think to dispatch a small strike force, I think he really would try to dominate things with brute force, which would result in several ships being destroyed fairly quickly.

The use of the Wall of Light was in Champions of the Force, if I remember correctly. The Jedi actually used orbital bombardment against Exar Kun which is why he used all his followers as sacrifices to preserve his spirit...

It was Wall of Light in the comicbook. The Jedi were surprised when the planet started to burn because of it.

Have you ever played TSL, Traya's sever force took out 3 Jedi Masters at the same time... Odan-Urr was also very old, he was practically on his death bed already. If Exar Kun does pull that ritual, then Traya effectively wins, because he essentially kills himself and imprisons his soul in that location for several thousand years... Very effective. :rolleyes:

The comicbook shows Kun clearly surprised that he is imprisoned. He didn't intend it to happen, the Jedi's wall of light did it.

Yeah, I played TSL. Traya took 3 Jedi Masters at one time, while hundreds of Jedi were needed to use it (well, the similar Wall of Light) on him at the same time. (see above)

You are seriously underestimating Traya, not to mention people are floating a scenario that Ulic would not be there with Exar Kun, whom would have to take on both Traya and Sion, if they decided to take Exar Kun on at the same time (Exar Kun is likely to seriously tick off Sion with his pompous attitude and would likely challenge them both at the same time), I'm sorry while Exar Kun was powerful, he's not that powerful.

Well, Sion was once a Jedi who joined Exar Kun. So some time in the past he wasn't ticked off by Kun.) AFAIK Sion isn't that skilled as a duellist, he only continues to come back until his opponent makes a mistake or grows to weak. Kun could use the Force blast to knock him out of the fight every time he comes back.

Hmm, while reading over the story again, I can't fight any instance of Kun challanging several Jedi at once. I think he would have been more than capable of doing this, but he seemed to prefer one-on-one-duels.

True, however the coruscant of the period didn't have the defenses that the Coruscant of Xizor's period had (even if you don't include the defense platforms). In order to try to take down a planetary defense shield, you have to close to within range of the planetary defense turbolasers, ion canons, etc. Ulic's style as a Sith often displayed a straightforward attack strategy, so I'm not sure he would actually think to dispatch a small strike force, I think he really would try to dominate things with brute force, which would result in several ships being destroyed fairly quickly.

IIRC before the attack on Coruscant he faked an attack in another sector to draw the defenders away. During the battle he focused on the ground assault. He is capable of military strategy and will know if the losses are to high to maintain the attack.

Edit: During the entire Great Sith War, Kun's arrogance never lead to him making a wrong decision. He was very confident, but not overconfident. (His "mistake" was that he didn't expect Ulic to turn back to the light and trusted him too much.)

Edited by Maaruin

Concerning the 'Battle of Yavin IV'...

Maaurin, you certainly put across a powerful argument for Kun's Mandalorian Fleet - but I feel there are some considerable flaws, flaws Traya could easily exploit. For the purpose of argument, lets say Kun has 2 Kyramud-type battleships and therefore 9 Shaadlar-type troopships:

• I would agree that concerning firepower the Shaaldlar is superior, but what it lacks strength in is shielding. As a troopship it would have a low shield 'rating' and therefore be unable to withstand sustained fire. Have you played Empire at War? If you have you might remember these things. They packed a punch but immediately became the primary target, and once targeted by either fighters of close range cruiser fire, they would flee, as there shields could not withstand such an attack (and they could not bring there missiles to bear.) I believe we would have a similar scenario here, accept in this case Traya could use Tractor beams (each ship was equipped with one) to hold them in place while 500+ sith interceptors will blow them to pieces.

• All this leaves is Kun's Kyramuds - yes I would agree they are equal if not superior to the Ravager, but there outnumbered 5 to 1. We also have to consider that Traya has the element of surprise, and can therefore attack Kun's fleet before they can activate their shields, doing some heavy initial damage. We also have to consider that both the Kyramud and the Shaaldar where designed for air-to-ground assaults. And therefore will find their weapons (e.g. concussion missile launchers - laser things) difficult or impossible to bring to bear at a close range.

• And an finally, if any of Traya's ships are crippled, she can have them ram into Kun's kamikaze style. Given the mindless (and I mean mindless) obedience her forces had to her, they would oblige. And a doubt even a Kyramud could withstand head on collision with an Interdictor or a Centurion.

And Aurbere, by 'seen' do you mean literally? Because Traya's foresight would mean she would be gone long before Kun even got to Malachor V.

I certainly think concerning this too other options need to be considered:

• Kun stays at Malachor and waits for Traya to reappear, and for the Tetan Fleet to rendevous with him after destroying Xizor or defeating him over Coruscant.

• Kun leaves the Outer Rim behind and joins with Ulic in the Core Worlds to assist in the hunt for Xizor. (Could Kun's foresight be used here?)

Concerning the 'Battle of Yavin IV'...

Maaurin, you certainly put across a powerful argument for Kun's Mandalorian Fleet - but I feel there are some considerable flaws, flaws Traya could easily exploit. For the purpose of argument, lets say Kun has 2 Kyramud-type battleships and therefore 9 Shaadlar-type troopships:

• I would agree that concerning firepower the Shaaldlar is superior, but what it lacks strength in is shielding. As a troopship it would have a low shield 'rating' and therefore be unable to withstand sustained fire. Have you played Empire at War? If you have you might remember these things. They packed a punch but immediately became the primary target, and once targeted by either fighters of close range cruiser fire, they would flee, as there shields could not withstand such an attack (and they could not bring there missiles to bear.) I believe we would have a similar scenario here, accept in this case Traya could use Tractor beams (each ship was equipped with one) to hold them in place while 500+ sith interceptors will blow them to pieces.

• All this leaves is Kun's Kyramuds - yes I would agree they are equal if not superior to the Ravager, but there outnumbered 5 to 1. We also have to consider that Traya has the element of surprise, and can therefore attack Kun's fleet before they can activate their shields, doing some heavy initial damage. We also have to consider that both the Kyramud and the Shaaldar where designed for air-to-ground assaults. And therefore will find their weapons (e.g. concussion missile launchers - laser things) difficult or impossible to bring to bear at a close range.

• And an finally, if any of Traya's ships are crippled, she can have them ram into Kun's kamikaze style. Given the mindless (and I mean mindless) obedience her forces had to her, they would oblige. And a doubt even a Kyramud could withstand head on collision with an Interdictor or a Centurion.

And Aurbere, by 'seen' do you mean literally? Because Traya's foresight would mean she would be gone long before Kun even got to Malachor V.

I certainly think concerning this too other options need to be considered:

• Kun stays at Malachor and waits for Traya to reappear, and for the Tetan Fleet to rendevous with him after destroying Xizor or defeating him over Coruscant.

• Kun leaves the Outer Rim behind and joins with Ulic in the Core Worlds to assist in the hunt for Xizor. (Could Kun's foresight be used here?)

There isn't going to be a Battle of Yavin yet. Once Kun discovers that Traya fled from him, he will consider her a coward and unworthy of his time. Which means he will direct his attention to Xizor (unless Ulic killed him on Coruscant). I don't think Xizor can muster the forces to hold back the entirety of Kun's armada. He will do some major damage, but he will be overwhelmed and defeated eventually. Especially when you consider Exar Kun mixing his war beasts in with his armies, that will sow some major fear in Xizor's ranks.

So once Xizor is defeated, Traya will have to deal with the rest of Kun's forces. And there will be alot of them.

There isn't going to be a Battle of Yavin yet. Once Kun discovers that Traya fled from him, he will consider her a coward and unworthy of his time. Which means he will direct his attention to Xizor (unless Ulic killed him on Coruscant). I don't think Xizor can muster the forces to hold back the entirety of Kun's armada. He will do some major damage, but he will be overwhelmed and defeated eventually. Especially when you consider Exar Kun mixing his war beasts in with his armies, that will sow some major fear in Xizor's ranks.

So once Xizor is defeated, Traya will have to deal with the rest of Kun's forces. And there will be alot of them.

This doesn't make any sense. Both Traya and Xizor will flee their HQs, meaning Kun will think BOTH are cowards and unworthy. Add to the equation that Xizor is a crime lord and not a Sith lord, and Kun will go after Traya first. Giving Xizor time to assemble at his fortress and ready is limitless resources and powerful army to battle Kun. Xizor will also be able to play from the shadows, sending assassins or Guri or biological weapons/bad supplies.

This doesn't make any sense. Both Traya and Xizor will flee their HQs, meaning Kun will think BOTH are cowards and unworthy. Add to the equation that Xizor is a crime lord and not a Sith lord, and Kun will go after Traya first. Giving Xizor time to assemble at his fortress and ready is limitless resources and powerful army to battle Kun. Xizor will also be able to play from the shadows, sending assassins or Guri or biological weapons/bad supplies.

Xizor's forces will provide a fight for Ulic. Traya will leave a small force to defend Malachor. Leading Kun to believe that Traya won't be a threat, whereas Xizor will be.

He will consider Traya unworthy because she isn't your typical Sith. She isn't going to fight Kun straight up. Which will make him think she is a weak old woman. Also Xizor's forces provide more of a fight for the Tetan Navy. Since Traya will be leaving Malachor, Kun will take out the biggest threat first. And in Kun's eyes, that is Xizor.

Xizor has the bigger force. Exar Kun will take out his biggest threat first.

Xizor has the bigger force. Exar Kun will take out his biggest threat first.

But will Kun know Xizor has more reenforcements? If he tears through his fleet at Coruscant, he'll think that's all he has. And Traya has a sizable force herself, made of many more larger and deadlier ships.

Wouldn't a Sith's biggest threat be another Sith? Kun would be a fool to think leaving Traya to do as she will would be better than taking her down asap.

I think both Traya and Xizor will escape, and Kun will have to go after both again at the same time, splitting up his forces.Thus making his army easier to deal with. He would be a fool to ignore one until he has dealt with the other.

Edited by Warren-Stride

But will Kun know Xizor has more reenforcements? If he tears through his fleet at Coruscant, he'll think that's all he has. And Traya has a sizable force herself, made of many more larger and deadlier ships.

Wouldn't a Sith's biggest threat be another Sith? Kun would be a fool to think leaving Traya to do as she will would be better than taking her down asap.

I think both Traya and Xizor will escape, and Kun will have to go after both again at the same time, splitting up his forces.Thus making his forces easier to deal with. He would be a fool to ignore one until he has dealt with the other.

Of course Exar Kun will have to deal with them both eventually. And splitting up his forces won't make them too vulnerable. The Mandalorian fleet and a small portion of the Tetan Navy can handle Traya's fleet. The rest of the Krath forces can manage Xizor's forces until Kun defeats Traya's fleet.

A single Kyramud can handle the Ravager, the other one can take a ton of punishment, while the Chaos Fighters and Krath battle-ships attack the Interdictors. Basilisks will also play a factor as they can rip the durasteel off of the hulls of ships or even puncture the glass of the bridge of the Ravager/Interdictors, which would make a big impact.

Really, Traya's fleet wouldn't be able to handle what Kun can throw at her. Especially if he regroups with Ulic after attacking Malachor.

To further my point that Xizor and the Black Sun are perfectly able to fight war, consider this:

(From: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Sun)

Capital Ships:

Interceptors (Known for ability to punch through shields w/ torpeados) The Favorite ship of Pirates

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Interceptor-class_frigate

Venator Class (Used as the main Republic frigate during the Clone Wars)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Venator-class_Star_Destroyer

Wait for it....

Mon Calamari Crusiers (Heavy Shields and the Fav of the Rebellion)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/MC80_Liberty_type_Star_Cruiser

Not to mention any other ships they've stolen or pirated from the Empire and Rebellion. Also, with this unlimited credits, Xizor could easily send facilities such as Mon Calamari into overdrive and make tons more ships. He could also easily bribe anyone in the criminal underworld (along with their ships) now that all other major organizations are gone.

Xizor will have no problem making a large fleet. He already has a large navy and military of Black Sun, but he can also make and buy countless more troops.

All Xizor has to do is say: "Work for me and I'll pay you a million credits each" and thugs will come streaming in from all over the galaxy to aid him.

Edited by Warren-Stride

Not to mention any other ships they've stolen or pirated from the Empire and Rebellion. Also, with this unlimited credits, Xizor could easily send facilities such as Mon Calamari into overdrive and make tons more ships. He could also easily bribe anyone in the criminal underworld (along with their ships) now that all other major organizations are gone.

I wasn't aware that the Mon Calamari shipyards were under Black Sun control.

I wasn't aware that the Mon Calamari shipyards were under Black Sun control.

They're shipyards.... they make ships for people who pay. And, now that they're not under Rebellion "control", and I'm almost positive that Traya and Kun don't have it in their territory, I'd be easy for Xizor to say "Here, credits, make me ships. You don't want to be ruled by a Sith, do you?"

The Black Sun also has access to

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/AEG-77_Vigo - Modified Vigo's transforming them into pretty much heavily armed gunships.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Alpha-3_Nimbus-class_V-wing_starfighter - V-wings

Starvipers

A-wings

Y-wings

etc, etc if its labeled as used by Pirates(or any Underworld Organization for that matter) then the Black Sun more then likely has them or can get them.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

First of all, take a look at this. Seeing as we've evolved from the prehistoric times of flames wars and like, and become more advanced, this hyperspace travel time table (geeky I know :o) could come in handy.

Basically take the number, and times it by the hyperdrive rating.

• So to get from Empress Teta to Coruscant with a hyperdrive rating of 2, it would actually take roughly 36 hours. That's a day and a half. (Probably a day considering Teta's proximity to the edge) I realise now that this is due to the gravitation pull of the large number of stars and the dark matter concentrations that exist in the Deep Core. Which makes hyperspace travel very difficult, even on a hyperlane.

• And to get from Coruscant to Yavin IV/Malachor V/Mustafar it would take roughly 8 days.

• What does this mean? Well it means Kun won't be receiving reinforcements any time soon. And it means Xizor is going to have alot of time to get ready for Ulic's invasion. But seeing as he doesn't know about it he will likely flee to a safer, unknown location.

Speaking of which I have to make an IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: THE BLACK SUN FORTRESS ON RALLTIIR IS BANNED AS IS THE TOMB OF FREEDON NADD ON DXUN. :p

I thought long and hard on this while coming up with scenario's for a Xizor win and decided that Xizor simply can't have possession of this fortress. Mainly because it was strictly the center of Alexi Garyn's powerbase, not Xizor's. And although it was once in the possession of Black Sun, this isn't Black Sun at the height of his power, this is Xizor at the height of his power. Also the fortress was likely abandoned, and therefore never existed in Xizor's powerbase, and we have no evidence he had any knowledge of it. The same applies for the Tomb on Dxun (as a Triumvirate 'fortress') it didn't come into 'possession' of the Triumvirate until after Traya was cast out. So technically she never controlled it. Xizor does however have the fortress on Mustafar, mainly because it was probably not abadoned, and the Black Sun where known to have several 'hideouts' in remote, scarcely populated planets in the Outer Rim - Mustafar fits that description.

But back to the battle:

• Given the time it takes to get around the galaxy these days, I doubt Kun can afford to go running about the place chasing him, her and whoever. Just an observation.

• An improvement to Traya's 'trap' why wait for him at Yavin IV when she can wait just outside of Malachor V? But this I mean on the hyperlane that leads to the planet. Or at one of the re-entry points (where ships drop out of hyperspace to manually move to the next hyper-point - so that's how Hondo ambushed the younglings!) - anywhere will do really because Traya can rip Kun out of hyperspace using her gravity well generators. That way if Kun even leaves Malachor V he'll run straight into Traya's ambush, no matter where he's headed. (Unless he flees in the opposite direction to Unknown Space :p)

• Oh and if Kun decides to wait at Malachor, for reinforcements, it could spell disaster. Namely, Traya will employ a new strategy. By tipping off Xizor's forces in the Outer Rim (who will no doubt be searching for Kun, hoping to stop Ulic from killing Xizor) telling them that Kun is on Yavin IV and lightly defended, she can orchestrate an attack, and an orbital bombardment. (If he hasn't attacked already - seems the most logical move) Which Kun won't like and will feel through Force sense, if that doesn't make him come running, so be it. Next stop, tell Xizor that Kun has captured Malachor V, better yet, make him think she's been killed in the invasion. Xizor lays siege to the planet and possibly kills Kun via sabotage. Either that or Traya slips some assassin in to cause some explosions during the chaos. Even Kun can't withstand an eight day siege.

^^Most of that probably won't happen though. Kun would probably either: return to Yavin IV or maybe Mandalore (if he senses a trap or something), rendevous with Ulic, or race to Yavin IV when Xizor starts killing his warriors and looting his temples.

But we have yet to consider what would happen between Xizor & Traya, that is if Xizor survives Ulic. And then Xizor's going to assume Traya is dead...

Actually Beni, before Xizor the Black Sun wasn't near where it was when Xizor came in. Xizor made it the most powerful underworld syndicate in the galaxy, he made it without equal. After the death of Xizor however, they lost much and wouldn't regain it back. So I would say that yes, during Xizor's leadership it was the height of the Black Sun's power.

Edit: Also nice table.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Actually Beni, before Xizor the Black Sun wasn't near where it was when Xizor came in. Xizor made it the most powerful underworld syndicate in the galaxy, he made it without equal. After the death of Xizor however, they lost much and wouldn't regain it back. So I would say that yes, during Xizor's leadership it was the height of the Black Sun's power.

Edit: Also nice table.

That wasn't really what I was saying. I meant that this Kaggath isn't about Black Sun, its about Xizor. Xizor just happens to have Black Sun as a part of his powerbase. I fully accept that Xizor's Black Sun was the best of the best. But this isn't Black Sun at the height of its power. (Which basically means they had everything the ever ever had, which would include the fortress) If you get what I mean.

And thanks, I too thought it was a good find. No more guesstimating for us! :D