Who would you want your nemesis to be?

Anysao

Throughout the game, we have had our nemesis's. Some are cool, like Jedi knight chapter 3, and some are lame, like Sith warrior chapter 1. But then there is that one bad guy. They might ne your rival, they be a traitor, they may be just plain evil! But there are the ones you'd want to see forever, longer then that one planet. Or maybe you don't know them; you've heard of them, but you think it would be fun to see trying to kill you every 10 minutes.

The one enemy I'd love to see as my nemesis would be Kilran for a trooper. That would be so much fun. Some of us know how Kilran plays out, BUT I MUST SEE MORE!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Throughout the game, we have had our nemesis's. Some are cool, like Jedi knight chapter 3, and some are lame, like Sith warrior chapter 1. But then there is that one bad guy. They might ne your rival, they be a traitor, they may be just plain evil! But there are the ones you'd want to see forever, longer then that one planet. Or maybe you don't know them; you've heard of them, but you think it would be fun to see trying to kill you every 10 minutes.

The one enemy I'd love to see as my nemesis would be Kilran for a trooper. That would be so much fun. Some of us know how Kilran plays out, BUT I MUST SEE MORE!

I loved that jedi, he was a great nemesis i dont know what your talking about.

I would love to just hunt down revan through the whole story, that would be amazing!!

Quite honestly I think Ffon in the beginning of the SI story could have developed into a very cool rival for us players. He had a lot of room for developement but he isn't really involved after you get off Korriban...

Inquisitor had the best rivalry around, I felt. You were pretty much equal, but he always seemed one step ahead until the end. Ffon wasn't much though, he was just there for you to prove yourself to Zash.

To be honest, I think the game each class a good nemesis (or few) and I wouldn't really change it.

I loved my nemesis in the agent chapter 3. It was a battle of wits and I really enjoyed it especially the ending, I couldn't ask for a better rival as that one was the best. Edited by faelas
Adding on

That one Jedi master on the council with the scar through his eye like Anakin, I forgot his name. He should be everyone's nemesis because he's a jerk and I want to shove a lightsaber through his gut.

Skavak is hands-down the best nemesis in the entire game. Alas, twice as bright, half as long!

None of the others I've seen even come close to being as personal or charismatic, right from the very beginning.

Edited by Halkyon

I loved my nemesis in the agent chapter 3. It was a battle of wits and I really enjoyed it especially the ending, I couldn't ask for a better rival as that one was the best.
My agent misses him something fierce.

C2-N2 for sure.

You think that's really 'Alderaanian Nectar' he's been pumping through the ship's air conditioning system? Hmm?

It's actually funny you would say that- the chemical formula for Carbon x2 and Nitrogen x2 (C2N2) is the gas form of cianide- Aka; air poisons.

So, why do I doubt that it's Alderaanian Nectar he's pumping into my ship?!

My agent misses him something fierce.

Yes, I don't think my agent will ever accept a new nemesis. Her old nemesis was a jealous character, and it's hard to imagine her ever liking a new nemesis half as well.

(With that said, I also like Skavik. Just, he's really not the same.)

Tarro Blood was probably the best nemesis, as you ran into him and his cronies at every turn, and you have multiple ways of dealing with him.

Can leave him to rot, Blast him when he is unarmed and kill him instantly, or let him gear up just to prove your superiority.

I really liked Thana Vesh as a nemisis on my agent. But other than that Skavak for sure

Thana Vesh was odd. I never expected her in the next mission. And when I was, I didn't know what to expect. If only I kept her alive... Theres a chance I could have some funny Inquisitor romance.

The Ancient Sith Lords. They don't follow the Emperor. The continuation of the SI class should have you hunting down and destroying/binding/redeeming those spirits. I would LOVE to have to fight Ragnos, the Jen'jidaii, an LS Ajunta (and try to turn him DS again...) That would be awesome... Edited by Silimaa

The Ancient Sith Lords. They don't follow the Emperor. The continuation of the SI class should have you hunting down and destroying/binding/redeeming those spirits. I would LOVE to have to fight Ragnos, the Jen'jidaii, an LS Ajunta (and try to turn him DS again...) That would be awesome...

Jedi Knight and Inquisitor spoilers in my idea:

now that the emperor is but a ghost, i would love to bind him into myself as an inquisitor. Only I can hold the TRUE power....

now THAT would be a story. I, as the new emperor.