Kaggath Battlegrounds Semi-Finals: Republic Resistance vs Republic Reborn

Beniboybling

It must be the droids. Do you want to know how I got these droids? *Goes into a Joker like monologue...*

Why focus on me? Lumiya is the REAL danger if you ask Beni. :p Jerec is obviously weak and can barely lift his lightsaber. :d_rolls_eyes:

/sarcasm

:d_grin: I am sure you merely fear IG-88 and the possibilities. :d_evil:

It's the droids, yes, of which you have many.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's best to know the enemy before engaging it. :D
Ha! You'll get no such pleasure from me!

OK I'll give you some snippets.

"They are awesome".

--Taken from Kaggath Battlegrounds Campaign Guide

"They will decimate you completely"

--Taken from The New Essential Guide to Why Aurbere Will Lose the Next Round

Please do, if your going to make such grave accusations, you should really be prepared to back it up.

However I am genuinely perplexed, yes sometimes arbiters, even myself, weigh in too heavily on one side, I don't think that necessarily shows biased, but the point is that Aurbere is the least guilty of this, in any debates he manages.

Well then the remaining only conclusion I can reach is that you simply disagree with the outcome, and are venting your feelings. Because, and no offense, I don't think you have any ground to stand on.

I'm on my phone all weekend and it makes it nearly impossible to do the necessary cutting and pasting. I'm not sure you'll be convinced no matter how many quotes I pull demonstrating his clear bias, but I'll make some effort when I get back to my computer.

I'm on my phone all weekend and it makes it nearly impossible to do the necessary cutting and pasting. I'm not sure you'll be convinced no matter how many quotes I pull demonstrating his clear bias, but I'll make some effort when I get back to my computer.
I doubt it, considering I have surveyed the evidence myself.

"They are awesome".

That's canon? I guess there's nothing I can do to win. :(

Yes, I am aware of your strategy. Suffice to say that Beni and I will not allow it.

Quite difficult to stop, even if your leaders know if it... But no debating yet! :rolleyes: Any idea if Wolf has a sub right now or not? I ask because I am sure there are quite a few things he might say in regards to IG-88. :d_grin:

"They are awesome".

INB4 more Swtor board fake quotes jokes.

Quite difficult to stop, even if your leaders know if it... But no debating yet! :rolleyes: Any idea if Wolf has a sub right now or not? I ask because I am sure there are quite a few things he might say in regards to IG-88. :d_grin:

He's been sending a lot of that to me, so I can forward anything.

He's on KMC, but he has a IG respect thread, I think.