Cartel Market Direct Sales

skylarfirestyle

I was told through in game mail to put this on the forums so you guys could see this, Well i was wondering if you guys could put Sensuous Dress armor set and the Jori Armor set on the GTN the GTN Prices are crazy high (AS ALWAYS) and most of us have to work and can't spend much time gathering credits as most with alot of time to spare so please take this into consideration and think of putting out a list of Direct sale iteams so i could be prepared for it

THXXXXXXXX so much:):):)

Edited by skylarfirestyle

• 4 weeks later...
If you need to make credits quick, you can use 2 methods: sell Cartel Market items, or buy low, sell high. For the Cartel Market, you want to buy items worth a lot on the GTN. For the buy low, sell high method, you just buy items on the GTN for cheap, then sell them for a higher price. You have to watch prices though, and make sure you know it will sell for the price you are selling it for. You can also just go on YouTube and look up videos about making credits.

When bounty week rolls by again, do the bounties and sell the completed bounty tickets on the GTN.

Average on my server is 200k give or take.

There are many ways to make money and everybody has theirs.

Slicing (crew skill) can be very profitable too.

• 5 weeks later...
I would like to see them bring back old packs on the Cartel Market. I missed out on some myself due to not having enough cartel coins at the time. I would like to see some of the older packs returning for gear, decorations, etc. It has little to do with not having enough in game credits as that is not an issue for me. However I have characters on other servers that are less financially well off. I would rather just buy packs than farm on those servers. Edited by Swingkittie

I would like to see them bring back old packs on the Cartel Market. I missed out on some myself due to not having enough cartel coins at the time. I would like to see some of the older packs returning for gear, decorations, etc. It has little to do with not having enough in game credits as that is not an issue for me. However I have characters on other servers that are less financially well off. I would rather just buy packs than farm on those servers.

Sometimes they bring back older packs for a limited time on the CM. Otherwise you would have to hunt servers for the gear peaces and transfer a character to that server with in game currency and buy it...

I just dont see reason for direct sales like this. If you love the game soo much but cannot play enough to earn the creds because you work too much, then buy the newest hypercrate, or another item on the CM that sells for a good price and use those creds to buy said item. Or if you have atleast a few hours a week making creds in this game is very easy. These direct item sales, just does what GC did. Everyone has BiS gear, now everyone will have the nicest, rarest items. So why bother working to get anything. If everyone has it, its nothing worth getting.