Way to Track your 'Decisions' in KOTFE?

Sir-steve

Is there a log somewhere you can check what choices you've made on a given toon during KOTFE? Given the timeline for releasing the full story arch (and a boat load of alts)....I'm probably not the only one who can't recall which toon was 'for' or 'against' Valkorian.

Thanks, never noticed that before. Anywhere to see the Valkorian info given he's not a companion or included in the 'major character' section?

I don't think so, but since the KOFTE companions usually have a 'will remember that' on every majore decision, it's likly it's mentioned in one of them.

Many of them are bugged though. The Anarchy in Paradise decision is always recorded on the interaction list as not blowing up the Spire, even if Koth leaves.

I'm pretty sure Koth can leave even if you don't blow up the spire. Depending on your previous choices.

There is no way to remember whether you kneeled or not I'm afraid, at least not that I'm aware of (Valkorian does not show up in the Companion window). Just need to remember (or maybe write it down going forward? That's what I'm gonna do cause I have no idea what my toons have done, except for my super evil juggernaut and my goody two shoes operative. Those I remember :-D)