Vote with your wallet.

RealOwl

This is a serious issue, don't pretend it's not. That there may exist bigger issues does not mean this shouldn't be dealt with as soon as possible. All exploits, bugs need fixing. And as of now I see this as one of the main priorities. It's a game-breaker.

Except that it is not a game-breaker. Botting and credit selling has been going on since the first few months of the game, and the game is still here, 4 years later... not broken.

It's not making a mountain out of a molehill. There are other servers besides the Covenant. Good thing bots are not making it harder for you to harvest, but on The Red Eclipse, for instance, there are hordes of them teleporting from node to node. Literally dozens. So yeah, think of others too.

Except that it IS making a mountain out of a molehill. This is one small sliver of one part of the game that has been happening since its inception. It's not a matter of not thinking of others, it's just a matter of: this is a fact of life that has been a fact of life since day 1 and is not likely to change until Bioware hires enough people to run this game and deal with its many problems. Since that's not likely to happen soon, if ever... I'd suggest you find another way to deal with it. Server transfers have never been cheaper, perhaps you should move out of your neighborhood if you don't like the other residents.

The issue here is that they're using a dishonest tactic over others trying to farm. If all OP cares is harvesting (how you managed to make such a conclusion is beyond me) it's none of your business. Is it really that hard to grasp such a simple concept?

All these arrogant answers... People never cease to surprise me.

They have always been using a dishonest tactic over others trying to farm. It doesn't make it right. It doesn't make it less annoying. But it has been going on for 4 years with little assistance from Bioware to manage the problem. They have bigger fish to fry... like trying to put out content they have been promising for months (that is delayed yet again). Don't you people see that the game is barely functioning? Making more demands "with your wallet" will certainly not help that situation one iota. But it is certainly your right to leave if the bots are too much for you.

It isn't arrogance... it's reality.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if that's true. If the purple tech mats are there, bot's would farm them anyway to sell Augments all day long. Reducing the amount of Credits per node may be a better solution. 1/2 as much as it gives out now perhaps?

The thing is... no change to the nodes will stop them. They will still farm because it is "free credits". Or "free mats".

The only people you punish are actual players who should be rewarded with a decent amount of materials/credits/whatever for their time, as most of us only are there as long as we need to be to level up our skill or get what we need to craft. Changing the nodes just makes that a more frustrating process for us, and leaves the bot situation utterly unchanged.

No. Stop being obnoxious. It is the simple fact that they're doing it dishonestly and against the rules. Couldn't care less if I'm out-farmed as long as it's not bots doing it.

Capiche? I swear 90% of your posts are off-topic slurs and snide remarks.

You can swear 100% of them are, and you'd be right.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm posting this to let Bioware representatives on this game know, that i'm not gonna renew my subscription when it ends, 57 days from now, nor i'm buying anymore cartel coins to spend, unless the bots situation is dealt with.

This i cannot bear to witness any longer, it's ridiculous how bots are taking over the farming zones, especially Yavin IV. It's a damn shame 'cause i'm still enjoying the game, so i just hope you devs can fix this issue asap; else i'm outta here.

Thanks,

ps: If you are concerned like i am on this issue, please feel free to post you experience and let Bioware know that you're not going to support this game anymore, unless this will be dealt with.

pps: No, you can't have my stuff :D

looks like the bots run the game now. what they don't understand is this easy credit farming hurts everyone, crafters, people who saved credits. all devalued compared to this easy credit generation.

also you say not to open your wallet in protest. the sad thing is a lot of people are opening their wallets to the credit farmers and spammer rather than buying cartel coins since its so cheap. their inaction is leading to the destruction of their game

looks like the bots run the game now. what they don't understand is this easy credit farming hurts everyone, crafters, people who saved credits. all devalued compared to this easy credit generation.

also you say not to open your wallet in protest. the sad thing is a lot of people are opening their wallets to the credit farmers and spammer rather than buying cartel coins since its so cheap. their inaction is leading to the destruction of their game

ROFL You dig up an old thread a thread to complain about botters? Get some therapy.

Edited by Warrgames