So TOXIC In Ranked Warzone Devs Need To Look Into This

Dowillia

Nice I remember the one thread about ridiculous names we've seen in the game that was a fun thread. Searched all your threads since you brought it up, and I didn't see one about ranked!

Why not create a thread supporting solo ranked to try to inspire new players and/or disenchanted older players seeing you are familiar with it and see that it has improved?

Otherwise, people like me will assume nothing has changed since we last played and chalk it up as a dismal awful experience laden with traders, dodgers, quitters, kickers, and who knows what other forms of manipulation players have come up with to ensure they can boost their ELO unfairly.

I guess things are just different nowadays, used to be when we enjoyed something in PVP especially we would hit the forums and try to get others to participate. That's when I developed a reputation as a troll (totally unfair btw) just because I would do light weight **** talk on the forums to inspire other players to queue up for PVP.

Too bad there is none of that anymore. No one even tries to get others to join guilds for PVP or anything group oriented regarding PVP on the forums. That goes for regs, all tiers of PVP, and ranked.

I am sure this has nothing to do with the quality of PVP now or the much lower activity levels of PVP now, either, right? :rak_01:

Personally, I'm focused on NiM prog right now. I want to get as many clears and achievements before 6.0. So for ranked I just pop in on occasion when I hear it's popping. That's the great thing about solos: play a couple matches in 20 minutes, then go do other things, or log off.

The ranked queue is kind of slow these days for the reasons I stated earlier -- mat farmers not queuing due to plentiful mats in Conquests, and this season has dragged on for too long. Additionally, SWTOR is slow in August-September-October this time of year (based on personal experience since launch).

Now that an October 22nd launch date for Onslaught has been confirmed, I expect ranked to pick up as we get closer to the end of season (like it usually does).

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

From a good discussion post to a troll thread within a few days, good work All-Star Knights of the Round Table.

I agree. This thread had great potential till people started posting in it.

P.S. I feel slightly targeted, "Knights of the Round Table?!" Nice one!

It's more pedantry than a correction, because it isn't even right - how the laws are applied is as important as the letter of the law, and THAT has certainly changed.

Just want it here for the record that you're wrong, but apparently I can't explain why on these forums because it's too political lol.

As a disclaimer, I'll admit that I do not queue my main sniper in ranked since I got back in the game, but that is actually unrelated to the queue quality - I have anxiety issues, and when I feel that I am "on stage", my heartbeat goes up, my hands shake, and I start making embarrassing mistakes which puts me in a downward spiral

Not just related to ranked, it can happen in any part of the game and I completely understand (anxiety is a B***h). Stage fright is terrible when people know it’s you and have an expectation. It’s why I prefer character anonymity in games and I don’t advertise. It’s takes the pressure off and I play better.

Edited by TrixxieTriss