Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spoilers and somewhat dissapointing stuff in new movie

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Spoilers and somewhat dissapointing stuff in new movie

Kaisernick
12.21.2015 , 03:17 PM | #31
Quote:
3. They are setting up Rey for having previous training. My theory is that Rey was hidden on Jakku, ala Luke on Tatooine, when Kylo Ren led the First Order to wipe out the Jedi Order that Luke was trying to build
while im not against this idea Ray seems to be of the same age as Kylo (well they look the same age not sure on their exact age's) so it seems odd considering if they are then Kylo turned at a very young age and somehow managed to kill all the others without being stopped.
http://www.swtor.com/r/XRHgLz Referral Link
Quote:
ok ok i get it i made a typo, can we let it go.
Quote:
Nope, this is the Internet, outside of worshiping cats, making fun of grammatical mistakes is our most beloved pastime

BrianDavion
12.21.2015 , 07:56 PM | #32
regarding Kylo not wanting to kill her, the movie didn't out right state it, but the fact that Snoke told him to bring her to him, the fact that he clearly wanted the star map so he could find Luke, combined with his offer to teach her, all that made it pretty clear he didn't want to kill her
SWTOR is not SWG. it was never intended to be at all like SWG. and having a completly differnt design philophesy then SWG will never be like SWG