Fleet and capital city markets shared?

SweetOldBob

The fleet and Capital world GTN are shared. So if I put something up for sale on Courscant, someone on Republic Fleet can buy it.

However the one on Nar Shaddaa is not shared with that, and only exists on that planet, and after 1.2 on your ship if you buy it. That one however is shared between both factions. So if I put something for sale on my Republic character an Imperial character can buy it from Nar.

So the legacy ship AH unit will be only for the Nar market?

That's what they're saying at the moment. It should make the cross-Faction TN the busiest of the three, once people start getting hold of the shipboard terminal. What impact that will have on the "low level" (you've got to be pretty well established to be able to afford the ship addon, I reckon) market remains to be seen.

That's what they're saying at the moment. It should make the cross-Faction TN the busiest of the three, once people start getting hold of the shipboard terminal. What impact that will have on the "low level" (you've got to be pretty well established to be able to afford the ship addon, I reckon) market remains to be seen.

You really going to pay millions for a ship GTN that's not connected to your faction? This will be a major FAIL

Edited by Owsley