Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disable screen shake option please

kevinrex
09.30.2019 , 03:29 AM | #1
TK sage is unplayable at level cap because of screen shake. Please give us the option to disable screen shake. I know there are forum posts about this but they are years old. Please let us disable screen shake.

SteveTheCynic
09.30.2019 , 04:58 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by kevinrex View Post
TK sage is unplayable at level cap because of screen shake. Please give us the option to disable screen shake. I know there are forum posts about this but they are years old. Please let us disable screen shake.
No, TK sage is not unplayable, or at least not for that reason. (There are separate debates about its *effectiveness*, in the same way style as the debates on the effectiveness of its mirror, Lightning Sorc.)

The screen shake in SWTOR is almost non-existent compared to certain places in GW2. If you want to see insane screen shake, go to the Pig Iron Mine area, where there places with quarter-screen shake. (Er, yes, that means that the screen bounces around by about a quarter of its size. In a jumping puzzle where precise control of where you land is essential. Does not compute.)

That said, It's not a bad idea, but TK Sage is not an adequate justification for it.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

zeikaiswtor
10.25.2019 , 03:25 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
No, TK sage is not unplayable, or at least not for that reason. (There are separate debates about its *effectiveness*, in the same way style as the debates on the effectiveness of its mirror, Lightning Sorc.)

The screen shake in SWTOR is almost non-existent compared to certain places in GW2. If you want to see insane screen shake, go to the Pig Iron Mine area, where there places with quarter-screen shake. (Er, yes, that means that the screen bounces around by about a quarter of its size. In a jumping puzzle where precise control of where you land is essential. Does not compute.)

That said, It's not a bad idea, but TK Sage is not an adequate justification for it.
You are the absolute definition of an ******e, it makes people sick and is an option in every game and needs to be one in this game.

nrazen_nl
01.26.2020 , 12:11 AM | #4
Agreed. I would love to have that option. A shaking screen (even a slight wobble) makes me feel car sick in an instant.

Scott_Kowalczuk
01.26.2020 , 08:53 PM | #5
+1 to this. Great suggestion.
Datacron Master

Spikanor
01.30.2020 , 04:57 PM | #6
/Signed

on some planets is its only getting anoying more at some point if the screen is shaking.
and some game's have also this option that you can turn off the screen shake.
Get Free 7 day's sub with my Referral Link

Here -> http://www.swtor.com/r/fv5qRk