Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

REQ: Legacy Ignore.adjustments

UlaVii
10.30.2020 , 11:40 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaveat View Post
considering the guild ban list has no apparent limit, that "Reason™" is wearing rather thin
The guild ban limit is 185.

Kaveat
10.30.2020 , 11:45 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
My list is actually pretty small, less than one page and half of it "unnamed legacies" (from spammers, I guess). I usually go through the list every so often, and if I can't remember what they did, I remove them, because they likely were just annoying me in fleet chat at that time. Now I have that whole new list of names that mean nothing to me.
covered with point 3, which is the exact tool they gave GM's for guild ban list. just wanting some equality in the functionality of the system.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
What also would help a lot to keep the ignore list small, whould be a temporary timeout that hides chat messages of that player for an hour, so someone just goofing around while I'm not in the mood doesn't end up on the ignore list.
client side squelch (temp ignore), doable, but I'd be more interested in the GF potential.
EG:
trying to queue with a pre-form guild group, keep getting the wrong group
instead of having to go thru the hassle of ignoring some poor schmuck because their only fault was to try to get their group going while you are trying to match with your mates, then (hopefully) remembering the name so you can unignore them

right-click > squelch would simplify this all around (but so would fixing GF, so...)
[end of line]
I have never 'suffered' from insanity... I always enjoy every minute of it!

Kaveat
10.30.2020 , 11:47 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by UlaVii View Post
oddly specific number...

thanks for that info UlaVii
[end of line]
I have never 'suffered' from insanity... I always enjoy every minute of it!

DarkTergon
10.30.2020 , 01:16 PM | #14
did your guild hit the ban or was in mentioned somewhere
They are so busy being non conformists, they are actually becoming more of a conformist , than conformists are {stupid is a hard barrier}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-E63guCro Fun SWTOR Video
Click for goodies

UlaVii
10.31.2020 , 06:19 AM | #15
We hit the limit a while ago. It was a combination of things:

1) I added several people from our existing ban list.
2) I was adding anyone who was banned from the point the Guild Ban system was added. Was super convenient for auto-removing all their characters.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=975859

Since then I have pruned the in-game Guild Ban list so it's for the worst of the worst and those that keep trying to sneak back in.

DarkTergon
10.31.2020 , 11:54 AM | #16
We hit the limit a while ago. It was a combination of things:

1) I added several people from our existing ban list.
2) I was adding anyone who was banned from the point the Guild Ban system was added. Was super convenient for auto-removing all their characters.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=975859

Since then I have pruned the in-game Guild Ban list so it's for the worst of the worst and those that keep trying to sneak back in.
Oh, I remember that thread. but as I said then, as long as it's not going to break anything (lets face it, it does happen...lol) then I think it would be great for guilds that need it. Personally the guilds I run are small, so I wouldn't use it, but the bigger guilds I'm in, i can imagine would.
They are so busy being non conformists, they are actually becoming more of a conformist , than conformists are {stupid is a hard barrier}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-E63guCro Fun SWTOR Video
Click for goodies