Small Hooks inside Centerpieces and the 4-block large

I'll go further and say that it would be a really great thing if every hook larger than a small had small hooks in it. Medium narrows would have two small hooks, mediums would have four, etc. This would be a great QoL improvement that would make a huge difference in being able to place decos. With this change we'd be able to place chairs or personnel in front of desks and computers in addition to the OPs point about the spa. It would make so much more sense, and improve aesthetics, to be able to place other decos within centerpiece hooks on smaller hooks. Even better would be if centerpiece and starship hooks had a mix of smaller hooks. small, med narrow, medium, and large, within them. If there were we'd be able to place cargo around a cargo ship, a pilot next to their ship being harassed by a customs officer, a smuggler explaining to a Hutt why they shouldn't be tossed in carbonite. The possibilities are endless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'll go further and say that it would be a really great thing if every hook larger than a small had small hooks in it. Medium narrows would have two small hooks, mediums would have four, etc. This would be a great QoL improvement that would make a huge difference in being able to place decos. With this change we'd be able to place chairs or personnel in front of desks and computers in addition to the OPs point about the spa. It would make so much more sense, and improve aesthetics, to be able to place other decos within centerpiece hooks on smaller hooks. Even better would be if centerpiece and starship hooks had a mix of smaller hooks. small, med narrow, medium, and large, within them. If there were we'd be able to place cargo around a cargo ship, a pilot next to their ship being harassed by a customs officer, a smuggler explaining to a Hutt why they shouldn't be tossed in carbonite. The possibilities are endless.

I'd like to bump this up. I agree, it sounds good