New Stronghold Suggestion: Hoth/Ilum Ice Palace

cjoaom

Hi, guys and girls,

One good (and overdue) suggestion for a new stronghold would be a Hoth/Illum ice palace. Considering we play a lot in those planets, it would be a rather nice opposite to a Tatooine desert stronghold.

Apart from that, a icy stronghold would be ideal for a Chiss character or for a exiled Sith/Jedi.

Please consider it.

Klunter

Hoth: something like the Echo Base (from the Rebels)

or what will be cool to >

Asteroid-Base ( so a Stronghold which is on and in a Asteroid )

Zakuul Apartment or Palace

and what i really want >

a Imperial Prison or a Military Base ( like the Bunkers on Balmora )

** Hoth: ski chalet ... with ski lift ! (and run down the slope)

I'm thinking some nice warm rooms .. several wampa skin rugs (maybe some other really soft, white furry rugs of some sort) .. Crackling fire place. REALLY nice view !!

.. Only other option might be a nice space station !

(yeah I know ... yet another shameless plug )

:D

• 2 months later...

I know the Devs are totally sick of me saying this...

Oh, how I long for a SH atop a mountainous glacier on Ilum - with HUGE windows that look out across that stunning sky!!

Sigh*

I'm thinkin' hot spring decos (pools, steam/heat features and guizers, perhaps lava features with natural crystal formations) - cut crystal lights and chandeliers in single and multiple colors - fireplaces - big, elegant yet comfy sofas - Bed with lots of pillows and extra blankets - kitchen area with bubbling pots of stew and bread baking in the ovens - fluffy dog or cat-like pets areas & accessories.... A couple of starship hooks...

Sorry, got lost in the fantasy there. LOL :jawa_biggrin: