Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[bugged] becareful when traveling to the spirit of vengence

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
[bugged] becareful when traveling to the spirit of vengence

Vis-Tecum
01.25.2012 , 04:16 PM | #1
fyi

I am currently stuck in place and can not move on the spirit of vengence (mandalorian flag ship) with a 17 hr cooldown on my fleetpass, becareful if you go there and make sure you have your fleetpass available

I just went there to take some screenshots in front of some mando flags and I can not move from the place it puts you when you exit your ship also I do not have any bind points or anything like that available, the walking animation still works but I go no where. i sounds like the same problem taris had at one point
Just go riding right by me on the crest of the new wave

Vis-Tecum
01.26.2012 , 01:39 AM | #2
16 hours still stuck and no response from customer service
Just go riding right by me on the crest of the new wave

chainsawsamurai
01.26.2012 , 02:39 AM | #3
Try to find a friend to come there with you.

The /stuck command sometimes doesn't work, but when it is used while in combat it kills you rather than trying to unstuck.

Have a friend come to your location, duel you, then /stuck. You should die and can go to the med droid.
21/2/18 - Carolina Parakeet

Gone, but not forgotten.

Silomatic
01.26.2012 , 03:13 AM | #4
Had the same thing happen to me. Had no credits on me and no way to get out.

Then I started looking around and I found a Medical Droid. So happy was I.

EDIT: Just re-read your post. Misunderstood. You're actually bound to the spot after you exit your ship? Yeah that's going to need some divine intervention .

CyanideFunk
01.26.2012 , 03:19 AM | #5
I know your pain. Queue for PvP, either play it through like a man or /afk out and it'll drop you back in the Imperial Fleet.

swfakk
01.26.2012 , 03:21 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CyanideFunk View Post
Queue for PvP, either play it through like a man or /afk out and it'll drop you back in the Imperial Fleet.
this - 10chars

Zalamandr
01.26.2012 , 03:21 AM | #7
Join warzone and afk in starting area for a minute or something...it should port you back in to fleet.

Mapex
01.26.2012 , 10:42 PM | #8
What? Really?

I had this bug back in beta. The only way to get out (dying, /stuck, WZ, etc don't work) was to get a CSR to help me out.

I thought they'd fix this by now.
Streamlining Cover to be More User-Friendly and Intuitive
Improving the Adv. Prototype/Tactics Tree
Imperial: Mapex (PT) | Jerro (Sorcerer) | Khallus (SM) | Vinegarstrokes (Operative)
Republic: Mapekz (GS) | Khallas (JG) | Ammon (Shadow) | Bobbumman (Commando)

theangryllama
01.26.2012 , 10:46 PM | #9
Note that similar things happen to party members you take with you. Wanted to show some guildies the cool ship and see if mando was still there. I got stuck in place as you described, 1 person couldn't leave the ship and the 3rd ended up in a buggy un rendered landscape and then fell into space, died and ended up on the korriban orbital station lol.