Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So you guys really screwed the pooch on Bounty Hunter Armor.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
So you guys really screwed the pooch on Bounty Hunter Armor.

catabuca
01.24.2012 , 02:52 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by NGFritch View Post
Thank god for orange gear!
Amen to that.

Rhinzual
01.24.2012 , 02:53 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroGravTrooper View Post
But... dat sexeh Trooper Vanguard PVE armor! =D
It's the kind my avatar has. :3
Please don't tell me that's the endgame PvE armor for Commando as well.

Motherstar
01.24.2012 , 02:55 PM | #23
Lack of customization of anything in this game = EPIC FAIL.

bonekrewe
01.24.2012 , 04:59 PM | #24
Find a set of orange gear you like the look of and just keep upgrading it with mods and such.

PrimusValkor
01.24.2012 , 10:20 PM | #25
IMHO the armor doesnt look that bad. What makes it worse is that we cant dye the armor. The only piece that looks horrendous is the helmet.

The npc mandolorians the you kill in the personal challenge quest looked better than us.

When they gave us weapon options it was harsh language or the drawings of a two year old. No wonder everything is dying so fast. Its from laughter.

Thargrim
01.24.2012 , 10:56 PM | #26
And to make things worse, they took out one of BHs best modabble gear sets from beta.

http://db.darthhater.com/items/39857...lorians_armor/

I am going to keep asking them to put it back in, why in the world would they even remove it? Some things Bioware did....including the removal of the match colors to chest...boggles my mind.

DEuZZ
01.24.2012 , 11:00 PM | #27
I also like bh armor, srsly, do people only like to whine? how about play and have fun? .... So needy and whiny !
Victius Sorcerer
“Peace Through Tyranny.”

jackalious
01.25.2012 , 12:44 AM | #28
I would rather wear some jacked gear then look like a bum with patched armor. I like a crisp set of complete armor. RD-15 looks pretty cool. I don't have a screenie or I would show you. Just wish we had a pallette to recolor the armor. I am not much on the gold/rust primer color with the yellow and light blue. Colors are horrible just let me recolor it red and black and I'm cool. I just think BH's on the leveling path get some of the worst looking gear and none of it match. the insect helmets gotta go.

JackalTurner
01.25.2012 , 12:54 AM | #29
Im a level 41 Merc. Up until 40 I was wearing pretty nice looking gear. I didnt look like a Mandalorian, I looked more like a space cowboy, but it didnt look terrible. (then again I kept my chest piece from hammer station the entire way lol)

When I hit 40 I had already gotten all of the lvl 40 PVP gear and swapped out for that. 40 PVP gear doesnt look bad at all...unfortunately the rest of the PVP gear is horrendous...so is the raid gear (Though I LOVE the Powertech's helmet in the raid gear.)

Begtse
01.25.2012 , 01:54 AM | #30
I really liked the foundry BH chest and helm (orange).
But the pvp gear, yeah, not a fan..
‖‖‖╬╬╬╬╬╬∣⌈╠|▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒