Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So you guys really screwed the pooch on Bounty Hunter Armor.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
So you guys really screwed the pooch on Bounty Hunter Armor.

dhvyse
01.24.2012 , 02:40 PM | #1
In general, everything I've seen I've been embarrassed to wear. The Champion/Centaur armor along with the Tionese/Rakata just looks laughable.

When am I going to be able to look like a real bounty hunter?

I know you probably have a million other things to worry about because this game is still half broken at level 50. But man, this armor is a joke.

Retadine
01.24.2012 , 02:41 PM | #2
Consular armor.

That is all.

MrMoe
01.24.2012 , 02:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Retadine View Post
Consular armor.

That is all.
Welcome to naboo, what can i do for you?
I am the graves of the 80s

dhvyse
01.24.2012 , 02:42 PM | #4
Is it bad?

Kirska
01.24.2012 , 02:42 PM | #5
I really like the BH armor. Matter of personal taste IMO /shrug
Kirska Nal'tai - Imperial Agent

Wager
01.24.2012 , 02:43 PM | #6
All end-game gear is terrible.
Join our guild at KorribanCouncil.com - Because the Jedi Order needs more order, and less Jedi
Squadron 1020 / Squadron 367 / Turkey Squadron

Vassaggo
01.24.2012 , 02:43 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by dhvyse View Post
In general, everything I've seen I've been embarrassed to wear. Whoever did the armor design for this class needs to be shot. The Champion/Centaur armor along with the Tionese/Rakata just looks laughable.

When am I going to be able to look like a real bounty hunter?

I know you probably have a million other things to worry about because this game is still half broken at level 50. But man, this armor is a joke.

I will never tell you your butt looks fat bra.

nsaucdiv
01.24.2012 , 02:44 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by dhvyse View Post
Champion/Centaur
I think you meant Centurion here. If not, I really need to level my BH, because Centaur armor sounds awesome.
I like my bag, Mike.

DevonLoy
01.24.2012 , 02:44 PM | #9
At least you don't have big *** like the Jedi Robes, look it up its really anoying.

catabuca
01.24.2012 , 02:45 PM | #10
Most of the armours are reasonably fugly, imo. Add to that the horrendous choices of make up options in the CC (and who on earth thought it would be a good idea to link things like tattoos/head markings and make up together on the CC sliders?), and there are precious few opportunities to actually look like anything other than a circus clown.

Disappoint.

(If we are doing an "I wish this game had..." thing in here, I'd vote for extra sliders that allowed you to change the colour of your chosen make up option, that also separated out lips from eyes and from cheeks. Because, seriously. I think they let someone's 4 year old run wild with their mum's make up bag when designing half of this stuff.)