Whats a Good server for Reps?

Darth_Menace

Dont know the qoute commands but i see a few republic players switching to this server to considate forces

""""East: Prophecy of the Five

I'll welcome any who want to reroll into my guild. Just message Ashanor. We have vent and 55 or so active members. """""

East coast, Devak's Estate

I went 6-0 last night queuing solo in warzones with zero hutt ball. As a matter of fact, I haven't played hutt ball since the patch.

I then went to Ilum, joined a random ops and got my daily done in about 45 mins.

We are still grossly outnumbered, but the zerg seem pretty hapless at this point.

I heard that Legions of Lettow and Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU PvP servers aren't bad for the republic.

Chuundar where me and my friends are playing is high populated server but the Empire numbers on it are just vastly superior to the Republics, to the extent of being unplayable if you chose that faction.

Ratio is 1:3 AT BEST, in reality it's 1:4 during peak times undoubtedly.

We have chars on both factions because of the story but Republic is our primary choice and it will remain that way.

9 out of 10 pvp matches for the Empire there is Huttball, and Ilum is a camping fest, not sure if anyone other than Imps shows it's face there anymore unless it's some poorly informed republican unaware of the ZERG legion waiting there.

My friends and i are probably going to join with Republic forces either on ToFN or Legions server during the weekend.

Edited by Vlacke

I am tired of playing my level 50 Assassin and looking to re roll on rep side, but I don't want to level on a low population server.

OP if you are a true pvp'er who wants to play the Republic side then I suggest you chose any server where Imps outnumber Reps. That way you get faster wz queues, you are less likely to play same faction Huttball 90% of the time, and you have a chance to stand out from the crowd rather than hiding amongst the horde of wannabes.

Choosing a server where the side you want to play is in the majority just shows you don't care about a challenge, you aren't a real pvp'er and you are just looking for charity pvp gear. Nuff said.

Have fun ;)!

Choosing a server where the side you want to play is in the majority just shows you don't care about a challenge, you aren't a real pvp'er and you are just looking for charity pvp gear. Nuff said.

Have fun ;)!

You are wrong in THIS particular case.

Some servers are just unplayable form republic perspective where the imbalance ratio is enormous.

That is what the OP wants to avoid, to be prevented from enjoying in game fully.

He doesn't want majority he wants an acceptable ratio where one side doesn't outnumber the other faction to the point of being a game breaker in PvP firstly and then PvE secondly, because with obsolete number of people you can't even do end game Operations and hard mode Flashpoints , less alone have a quality PvP on Ilum.

If many servers weren't plagued by this problem there wouldn't be so many threads about it on the forum and ongoing discussions.

Some servers do have a big problem indeed.