Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which side is better suited?

SW_Grunt
12.14.2017 , 06:45 PM | #1
Hello everyone. I am a new player to the game and I was wondering if anyone an tell me if I am interested in a rp/pvp centric experience which side of the coin would prob be best. The only news I have about where to go was back when this game had alot more servers so hopefully I can get some help on which side is better. Thanks a ton in advance.

pyro_princess
12.14.2017 , 09:07 PM | #2
Which side is suited? Well, it all depends. A lot of guilds on repside is RP/Emote and RP/Emote/Roll. Quite a few guilds impside are RP/PVP. My guild [Enclave of the Emerald Eye], is RP/PVP and RP/EMOTE. We're probably one of the very few guilds on repside that allow and welcome RP/PVP. It's all about preference really, but that's what I have for you.

casirabit
12.14.2017 , 10:54 PM | #3
It would depend on the person and what they are looking for. I am not much of a pvp player but I do like roleplay. I am just not that big of a fan of pvp but I have done it a few times with my boyfriend. I have toons on both sides.

My boyfriend on the other hand loves pvp and he also a roleplayer. So it just depends on the person and what they like to do. He has toons on both sides as well.

Now guilds are another thing.

Some guilds doe RP/pvp as their main focus. Some just do roleplay as their main focus and then there are others that do RP/PVE/ Pvp so if you looking for a guild I would take my time and check out the guilds that might do what you like and see how the people treat each other and see if that is a guild you want to become involved in.

Most guilds tend to have a guild for both sides. There maybe some that only have a guild on one side but most that I have seen play both sides.

Good luck.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121