What happens if Risha married the noble?

Sorens

I am very fuzzy on the details of Smuggler story, as its been years since I played it, but I remember that at one point she could marry to some noble from her planet so she could get closer to the throne. You had the option to make her change her mind (she wasnt into it in the first place) if you romanced her, or let her do it.

Now that we know her planet got nuked one way or the other, does this decision make any difference as far as I remember it actually ends her romance doesnt it? So when you meet her, does she mention it, or can you start/restart the romance?

If anyone knows or has vid of it I would be grateful, thanks :)

I am very fuzzy on the details of Smuggler story, as its been years since I played it, but I remember that at one point she could marry to some noble from her planet so she could get closer to the throne. You had the option to make her change her mind (she wasnt into it in the first place) if you romanced her, or let her do it.

Now that we know her planet got nuked one way or the other, does this decision make any difference as far as I remember it actually ends her romance doesnt it? So when you meet her, does she mention it, or can you start/restart the romance?

If anyone knows or has vid of it I would be grateful, thanks :)

All I'll say, on the grounds that it's an epic spoiler, is that she does, indeed, mention it. (I've only done the return alert on a female Smug who was more interested in Mr Riggs, so I don't know how the romance stuff interacts.)

I dont mind spoilers, lay it on me, my smuggler is still somewhere at 55 so it might take a bit before I get there, so I would appreciate it.

OK, in spoiler tag anyway, and not perfectly remembered (I've only done it once).

Context: the alert is unlocked by finishing Knights of the Eternal Throne that follows Knights of the Fallen Empire, so if you're only level 55, you've a long way to go. I recommend finishing Prelude to Revan/Forged Alliances(1) (Korriban/Tython/Manaan/Rakata Prime FPs and their linking story), Shadow of Revan (Rishi/Yavin), and Rise of the Emperor (Ziost) at least once before starting KotFE for the first time, since that sequence provides background for the KotFE story, and much of the dialogue in Chapters I to IX doesn't make a lot of sense unless you've seen that background. And of course you get a unique-per-class mission on Rishi where you can meet an old acquaintance from the class story.

Roughly speaking, she tells you that the whole situation on Dubrillon came apart because of the war - as I said, I wasn't really concentrating on her part of the thing - and if I recall correctly, the marriage came apart in some way.

Sorry I don't have more details than that. I do have a couple of other smugglers who are going to do that at some point, except that they are male. One romanced Risha (and persuaded her to turn down the noble), while the other romanced Akaavi (and didn't finish the Risha thing because of the weird structure of the storytelling(1)).

(1) On both sides, you reach a point in both stories (Risha and Akaavi) where you get a three way wheel:

1. [Flirt] I'm a stylish gentleman.

2. [Flirt] I'm drooling with lust.

3. I'm obnoxious.

So on both the male smugglers, I stopped the "other" story at that point.

Ah dont worry about that, I did finish the story several times up to Nathema, I just didnt do it with my smuggler yet and I got interested in this after watching the Risha/Corso return video and I probably wont find out for myself as my smuggler romanced Risha and I wont level up another :D

But yea, if anyone knows how this plays out if you let her marry the noble I would like to know. If you romanced her and than let her go so she could get closer to becoming a queen, you should be able to get together again and she should adress that specificaly, at least I believe it should be adressed :D