Replay the story - Token (Cartel Market)

Rappeldrache

Hello,

there are Tokens to push a compainon from "love-level" 1 to 50. Could you please add a nother Token to the Cartel Market:

A token that make it possible to replay the class-story. And: To make it possible to replay the Nathema story. Or all the stories at once. What ever is possible for you.

I would love it to play the class story with my main character again. Also the Nathema story. But I don't want to create a new character. I want to keep my level and my equipment, of course. I just want to see if I would make some other choises. And see some funny scenes again.

Also I have a charakter I created with Level 65 (token). He never played the class story. I would love it to play the story with him.

Or: I'm just playing a class-story with my Imperial Agent and I made on the last planet a decision I regret now. It would be great if I could re-play this planet somehow. Even if I have to take the whole story again.

Edited by Rappeldrache

• 2 weeks later...

See what I find, only 10 months ago:

I will write this Thread in the other forum ... I don't know how to move the thread ... or to contact a forum support ...

Dear forum support: Could you please delete this thread. SOOOOOORRRYYYY :(

Edited by Rappeldrache