Locked in collectons?

MistrzEoda

Locked in collections?

I want buy all parts Zakuul armor :sy_armor: in the GNT but i thinking what it is Locked in collections?

Its means that i must have all elements this kind of armor then its work?

Or i must unlock it for CC in cartel market?

Please help :( i love that gamee :)

If you just want the armor (or any cartel market item) on one character, don't worry about the tooltip text, just get it from either the GTN or the cartel market. You can also just get the chest piece if you don't care about the boots, there will be no gameplay restrictions. The collections info is only about the option to retrieve unlimited copies of that item.

"Locked in collections" means that an item can be unlocked in collections but you have not done so yet. In order to unlock it you need to bind (equip) the whole set on one character.

Then the text will change to "Unlocked for Character in Collections". This change is account wide, so you'll see this new text on every char on every server, but it only means that the the character who originally unlocked the armor can retrieve as many copies as you like. (Select collections in the inventory or the cartel market menu)

The next step is "Unlocked for Account in Collections". This allows you to retrieve copies of the set on every current and future character on any server. For this you need to go to the collection menus and pay cartel coins for the unlock (bronze=60cc, silver=240cc, gold/platinum=400cc)

Edited by Mubrak

If you just want the armor (or any cartel market item) on one character, don't worry about the tooltip text, just get it from either the GTN or the cartel market. You can also just get the chest piece if you don't care about the boots, there will be no gameplay restrictions. The collections info is only about the option to retrieve unlimited copies of that item.

"Locked in collections" means that an item can be unlocked in collections but you have not done so yet. In order to unlock it you need to bind (equip) the whole set on one character.

Then the text will change to "Unlocked for Character in Collections". This change is account wide, so you'll see this new text on every char on every server, but it only means that the the character who originally unlocked the armor can retrieve as many copies as you like. (Select collections in the inventory or the cartel market menu)

The next step is "Unlocked for Account in Collections". This allows you to retrieve copies of the set on every current and future character on any server. For this you need to go to the collection menus and pay cartel coins for the unlock (bronze=60cc, silver=240cc, gold/platinum=400cc)

Thank you very much for good answer! :):rod_smile_g:

And if you want to unlock an item, you have to have all pieces of that item. So for example, that armor you like. You need all pieces of that armor to be able to unlock it and thus get an unlimited number of that armor on that character. If you want an unlimited number of that armor set on any of your characters, you have to spend cartel coins after you got the whole set, whether you bought it on GTN or for CC. Edited by Dragondog

And if you want to unlock an item, you have to have all pieces of that item. So for example, that armor you like. You need all pieces of that armor to be able to unlock it and thus get an unlimited number of that armor on that character. If you want an unlimited number of that armor set on any of your characters, you have to spend cartel coins after you got the whole set, whether you bought it on GTN or for CC.
Just having all the pieces isn't enough. You must equip all the pieces of the set on the same character, to unlock it.

• 3 years later...

First off,

My sincerest appologies for kind of "resurrecting" an old topic but instead of making a whole new topic about the same thing, i thought it would be more organised if i just added my issue here as it's similar, so that being said...

I already knew that when you buy certain full armor sets off of the Cartel Market or even on the GTN,

They'll be added to the "Collections" section once you equip the whole set...

But how about weapons?

For example:

There is currently this "Ziost Guardian" lightsaber on Flashsale on the Cartel Market.

I transferred it to my inventory and then i equipped it which made it bind but it did'nt add it to the "Collections" window just yet. So then i hovered over the lightsaber and it said "Locked in Collections"

I did'nt see anything else. Not even a cooldown timer. Now i already asked this in "General" too and atleast one other player said that i still have to wait some time before it gets added.

So can anyone else please shed some light on this?

First off,

My sincerest appologies for kind of "resurrecting" an old topic but instead of making a whole new topic about the same thing, i thought it would be more organised if i just added my issue here as it's similar, so that being said...

I already knew that when you buy certain full armor sets off of the Cartel Market or even on the GTN,

They'll be added to the "Collections" section once you equip the whole set...

But how about weapons?

For example:

There is currently this "Ziost Guardian" lightsaber on Flashsale on the Cartel Market.

I transferred it to my inventory and then i equipped it which made it bind but it did'nt add it to the "Collections" window just yet. So then i hovered over the lightsaber and it said "Locked in Collections"

I did'nt see anything else. Not even a cooldown timer. Now i already asked this in "General" too and atleast one other player said that i still have to wait some time before it gets added.

So can anyone else please shed some light on this?

The lightsaber should be added to your collection in the second you equip it. If its not, contact support.

The lightsaber should be added to your collection in the second you equip it. If its not, contact support.

Well, like i said... i did equip it on the same character i bought it on but it did'nt add it to my collection. Atleast not yet.

When i hover my mouse over it, it does'nt show a certain cooldown either but it does say "Locked in Collections"