Any R Guild that Does old HM/new SM

DomiSotto

Hi folks, anyone is still doing the older stuff to get into the PvE side of things on a weekly basis? Not holding my breath, but I thought I'd ask. Am Sage heals with 6-pc bonus set, with 192 MH, and 4/5 NiM DF/2/5 HM ToS, prefer EST/PST. Edited by DomiSotto

There are indeed!

You might look into Shock and Jawa. We are a mature but family friendly casual guild who understand that real life comes first. We run Operations most every night, from our Beginner/Open Ops to our 16m SM team to our 3 HM teams who are currently working on the next tier of Ravagers/TOS. We offer guild repair funds, fully unlocked Flagship, +10xp/rep, full Bank and some of the most knowledgable Officers and veteran players around. We also have Full Metal Jawa (formerly known as Population Control) our sister guild on the Imp side also with GB, Flagship +10xp/rep etc.

And to answer your question, yes. We do enjoy going after the older content in HM as such. For example, we recently beat down the Dreadful Entity in HM TFB with our 16m SM team, and are currently preparing for a run at Hateful Entity in the near future (date is TBD) We also go after HM/NIM EC from time to time. Not specific reason other than the tank mount is just too cool.

But it's not just Ops. Alot of us like to go after other aspects of the game. Whether it's PVP, GSF various FPs or just noodling around with GSH or leveling alts (tis the season for X12 xp)

If we sound like what you are looking for, feel free tto whisper any of our officers for questions or an invite. Or, feel free to check us out on our webpage:

http://www.shockandjawa.org

And my apologies for getting back to you so late. Normally I look for posts like yours. But RL has kept me off of the forums for the last couple of days. But whatever you decide, best of luck to ya, and we will see ya around the fleet!

:D

Hi, thank you for replying so quickly! I also found it on your website today, duh, should have looked before I’ve asked! Unfortunately, 8 pm Sat Op is of the most interest to me, and it is the only one that starts too late for me, so I will just keep trying to find someone. Maybe through pugs or something. :)

Anyway, not sure if it makes me any more appealing but i am now 6-pc bonus set, with 192 MH, and 4/5 NiM DF/2/5 HM ToS. Oh, I know, it's gotta count for something.... ;)

<Barsen'thor Buddies> is a Republic (US West Coast) guild on the Harbinger. We are currently a small guild but we are looking to expand our ranks and recruit mature people who are interested in doing the following:

• Current Story Mode PVE Ops
  • Old Ops Content (EC/KP/EV/SNV/TFB/DP/DF, including NIM)
  • PVP

Thanks again! If you’re interested in more info, please contact either myself Gaerwen or my Co-GM, Zathran via in game whisper or mail.

Edited by Seripithus