My Issues with the game...

badboycool

First off let me just say that I LOVE the game. From questing, to Flashpoints, to PvP. I love it all. But as with all the Pros that I can name, there are some Cons.

As a character in a Star Wars universe, you gave us plenty of options of Light side and Dark side options. But you didn't give us a real choice of where we want to level. In a nut shell, you made a MMORPG into a very linear game. MMORPGs shouldn't be like that. You should have options of where you want to level. I wanna play every class. I have a level 50 Bounty Hunter and want to level a Sith Marauder. But I already know the way through the quests

(For Empire)

Starting Area->Droumond Kaas->Balmorra->Nar Shaddaa->Tatooine->Alderran->Taris->Quesh->Hoth->Belsavis->Voss->Corellia->Illum

That is Never going to change. If you create a Empire character, that will always be the linear path your going to go. The only thing that will change is the Story quests. It discourages me greatly to even play any other characters besides my Bounty Hunter. I hate doing things over. I like having a variety, a choice, of how I want to do things and what way I wanna do them.

Last problem, trying to get a group for a flashpoint is unbareable and comes close to torture because of course your always waiting hours trying to find that one last member (normally a tank or healer). Please please please! Add some sort of Looking for group system, so finding a flashpoint is easy and you don't have to chill at the spaceport waiting and wasting valuable time trying to find a group for something you wanna do.

Actually no, if you roll Empire after doing them on the Republic, you will get Empire stories. I have never done the same quest on both a Republic and an Empire character. And trust me, I'd take "the only different quests are class quests" over what most MMOs have done with quests any day.

And there is a LFG system, go to /who, put a thing in LFG, and it will put an icon by your name that lets people know that you are looking for a group.

Edited by Guildrum

Actually no, if you roll Empire after doing them on the Republic, you will get Empire stories. I have never done the same quest on both a Republic and an Empire character. And trust me, I'd take "the only different quests are class quests" over what most MMOs have done with quests any day.

And there is a LFG system, go to /who, put a thing in LFG, and it will put an icon by your name that lets people know that you are looking for a group.

he means if you roll 2 empire characters... you get the same empire story...

same with republic...

WE NEED MORE CHOICES OF WHERE TO LEVEL.

he means if you roll 2 empire characters... you get the same empire story...

same with republic...

WE NEED MORE CHOICES OF WHERE TO LEVEL.

I could agree with this, actually. Mainly because I've leveled three Republic characters and two Empire and I hate Taris, Korriban, and Dromun Kaas. HATE. With a passion.

But the game as a whole is fine. There's bugs to work out, but it takes time to get them fixed.

I could agree with this, actually. Mainly because I've leveled three Republic characters and two Empire and I hate Taris, Korriban, and Dromun Kaas. HATE. With a passion.

But the game as a whole is fine. There's bugs to work out, but it takes time to get them fixed.

I hate Nar Shaddah the worst.

After rolling both sides and going to Balmorra I find them both really familiar. Like they reused the maps just changed the skins. I HATE Balmorra and I was hoping for a nice change.

Also another gripe would be Hoth or any really big planet is I hardly see other players questing. Hoth is like a giant barren that burns the retinas with brightness. I love that they have huge planets but it also feels lonely at the same time.

I'm Republic, maybe that contributes to it but I also only find a few Empire players.

The only planet I've found to be completely intolerable so far was Republic side Taris, made me want to scream. Empire Taris isn't my favorite but not even remotely as irritating as Republic side. That said... My highest level character is only 39 and is currently on Quesh so I don't know what my opinions will be of the upcoming planets.

I can agree with this post at least partially; I don't so much mind repeating things once or twice, but I could see where it might become annoying a 3rd or even 4th time. I really do have faith though that they will continue adding content. There's no reason to believe the current options/design of options are the only ones that will ever exist. However.. We do need to keep in mind that this is based off of Star Wars and unless Lucas gives permission they can't just start creating random planets and areas.. They do have walls they have to work within.

There are other options for lvling, you can PVP and get xp, you can do ship missions and get xp. Then you can level up and only have to do your class quest on planets. Those are relatively short and get you off the planet faster.

So there are other places to lvl up

Once you level a 50 and you play on the same faction, space bar does wonders and how much time it actually saves you. I don't mind repetition. It's better than any other questing system out there and you can always sort out whenever to be light/dark or neutral.

Also doesn't help that I played Mass Effect and Dragon age over and over after finishing lol