Resurrecting Vader (from death). Star Wars episode 7, already ruined.

Darth_Urtani

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true, well at first it sounds silly, but think about it .... it could be totally awesome.

But i think how can this be, doesnt make any sense what so ever.Clone or does the evil spirit of the dark lord

linger left, after Anakin joins the lightside again...We will see.Maybe his dark half takes a new body and wants revenge.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

If this is true, well at first it sounds silly, but think about it .... it could be totally awesome.

But i think how can this be, doesnt make any sense what so ever.Clone or does the evil spirit of the dark lord

linger left after Anakin joins the lightside again what...We will see.

NO, Vader's end is perfect in RotJ, bring him back is worse than Palpatine's return in Dark Empire.

NO, Vader's end is perfect in RotJ, bring him back is worse than Palpatine's return in Dark Empire.

Dude something tells me his return will be pretty awesome. Imagine the fans in the cinema when they see him

and the Empire march is in the background.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

Dude something tells me his return will be pretty awesome. Imagine the fans in the cinema when they see him

and the Empire march is in the background.

It will ruin his character, he ended his life with redemption, saved his son and fulfilled the prophecy, then return as the Jedi force ghost. It's perfect and that should be end of Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader's story.

It doesn't make sense to bring Vader back, when he turned back to Anakin at the end and became a Force Ghost.

Evil spirit of Exar Kun came back. And George almost put the spirit of Revan and Bane in the clonewars.

And we know they can take ove a body.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

............................................. :confused:

I'm treating this information with heavy skepticism, gossip columns can hardly be trusted. Last time I checked, Vader died and became one with the Force, as such his body dematerialized and his suit was cremated, he then became one with the Force after embracing the light and returned as a Force ghost.

ergo Vader is dead. This guy ain't coming back, certainly not as Darth Vader.

Besides, there are ways to return the character to life without resurrectting him

Darth Vader, likes Boba Fett, is hard to separate from his armor.

It would be very Star Wars like to have a Dark Jedi use exactly the same armor as Darth Vader to terrorize the republic.

Besides, there are ways to return the character to life without resurrectting him

It would be very Star Wars like to have a Dark Jedi use exactly the same armor as Darth Vader to terrorize the republic.

The armor was burned.

I like, I like. To be fair though, I'm not sure we can say anything at all about these films - I mean is there any substantial evidence that says the sequels will occur after the events of ROTJ, or that they will be sequels at all?

EDIT: Then again, the fact that its called Episode VII seems to imply it will be a sequel...

The armor was burned.

New armor can be made. And a seen where this is happening would explain to viewers that this is not Darth Vader but a pretender - still, it could confuse the general audience.

Edited by Beniboybling

That's the original idea of the Dark Empire comic, then GL let the author brought Palpatine back.:mad:

But still I don't want to see some Vader imposter, we need a new villain.

I like, I like. To be fair though, I'm not sure we can say anything at all about these films - I mean is there any substantial evidence that says the sequels will occur after the events of ROTJ, or that they will be sequels at all?

New armor can be made. And a seen where this is happening would explain to viewers that this is not Darth Vader but a pretender - still, it could confuse the general audience.

I doubt Vader's armor could be remade exactly as it once was, given that it also had some sith alchemy in it. But...will see though if it is a pretender, they could have worded it much clearer.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Anyone here read the Hand of Thrawn books ?

You think Vader might have cloned himself... interesting. But unlikely. If Vader or Palpatine had made an Anakin clone, it would quickly replace Vader being more powerful and the Chosen One etcera, unless somehow the Anakin was less powerful, or the process was never completed...

You think Vader might have cloned himself... interesting. But unlikely. If Vader or Palpatine had made an Anakin clone, it would quickly replace Vader being more powerful and the Chosen One etcera, unless somehow the Anakin was less powerful, or the process was never completed...

I want to see a new villain like Thrawn or Daala.

No, much simpler. in the Hand of Thrawn, the Imperials created a con wiith a fake admiral.