How do I start the Republic Starfighter missions (not GSF) which give reputation ?

AlrikFassbauer

Hello,

I'm not sure how to ask this so that everyone can understand what I mean ...

Among the Reputation groups (listed in the Legacy window), there is one grou, called I think the Republic Hyperspace Armada or so - it is currently located at the very bottom of that reputation groups list.

I don't mean GSF.

I don't know what I did wrong - but it seems top me as if I wasn't able to start space / starfighter missions for this group. And that although my main character is level 55 now.

What do I have to do so that i can start these missions ? What requirements does this have ?

Do I need grade 7 starship parts, for that as well, by trhe way ?

I hope that i could make clear what i mean.

Alrik

There's a quest terminal of sorts in your ship, for space missions, this is where you get them (doing the space missions without getting them from the terminal gives no rewards). Heroic space missions should unlock automatically at character level 50.

The only missions that drop reputation are the heroic missions, and the last non-heroic one (the impossible sector / ascendency barrier).

Heroic space missions require at least a power converter and proton torpedoes, and preferably as many grade 7 ship upgrades as you can afford.

Impossible sector / Ascendency barrier you can do in grade 5s.

Edited by Loc_n_lol

Just checked on a character I didn't play space missions with : the missions are there but there is no mention of the word "heroic". And you don't need to have completed anything to unlock them, just hit level 50.

Anything that's listed above Impossible sector / Ascendancy barrier in the mission terminal is grade 7 / heroic.