the 2 republics and sepratists

dazzlingss

It is still my understanding that Jedi/Sith/Force users only grow more powerful the further back you go because of the amount of lore and technique that has yet to be lost, barring any 'chosen of the force' powers. Same isn't true for soldier skill or technology in this case however. Gonna have to give it to separatist droids to win against the old republic and the clones to win against the sith empire.

Reasons for this being that the clones were designed to face an immediate galactic threat and eventually to exterminate modern jedi, even if they were not as powerful as their old republic counterparts, they also have numbers and are more organized. If the old republic forces could survive and stalemate the returning sith empire, while being ambushed, with normal soldiers, the clones should have no problem and they can be grown far faster than the sith can recuperate losses.

The separatists to win against the old republic because they put up a decent fight against the clones despite the clones having superior individual skill and coordination and having jedi assistance. Hell, without the jedi the separatists might have won, the droid armies were massive and the technology was growing at a rapid pace: remember, their leaders designed the plans for the death star and the only reason they didn't start production was because Sidious' grand plan.

It is still my understanding that Jedi/Sith/Force users only grow more powerful the further back you go because of the amount of lore and technique that has yet to be lost, barring any 'chosen of the force' powers. Same isn't true for soldier skill or technology in this case however. Gonna have to give it to separatist droids to win against the old republic and the clones to win against the sith empire.

This is an incorrect assumption. George Lucas has stated that the time of the Prequals was the Golden Age of the Jedi...they were at their peak...Yoda was, until Luke came along, the most power Jedi that had ever lived. The idea that the older time periods are stronger is trumped by Lucas. He's the one that says what is what.

Reasons for this being that the clones were designed to face an immediate galactic threat and eventually to exterminate modern jedi, even if they were not as powerful as their old republic counterparts, they also have numbers and are more organized. If the old republic forces could survive and stalemate the returning sith empire, while being ambushed, with normal soldiers, the clones should have no problem and they can be grown far faster than the sith can recuperate losses.

The separatists to win against the old republic because they put up a decent fight against the clones despite the clones having superior individual skill and coordination and having jedi assistance. Hell, without the jedi the separatists might have won, the droid armies were massive and the technology was growing at a rapid pace: remember, their leaders designed the plans for the death star and the only reason they didn't start production was because Sidious' grand plan.

This is wrong. As the other user has stated. On top of that it's ignoring why the rule of two was created in the first place. The Sith by the original trilogy were the strongest. Sidious was by far the most powerful Sith Lord to ever exist. The clones were better than the troopers back in he day. Do you know why? The troopers varied in skill level and ability. The clone troopers were all bred from the best bounty hunter in the galaxy. They all were amazing and being clones and designed to be loyal they fought with perfect unity.

The sith weren't that organized. They constantly conflicted with themselves and killed each other office. Sidious alone would be quite powerful if we're talking the galactic era. The Sith would have many problems with him. Considering he could wipe out entire starfleets single handedly, move faster than the eye can see, and even more. The other sith may be more numerous but 10 regular Sith Lords in the old republic timeline would be shredded by a single Sidious.

Didn't mean to offend you lore buffs, I was only going off of what I remembered from KotOR about force users and even mandalorians deteriorating over time because of a loss of teachings and wisdom because of conflict. Made sense to me and I tried to use that sense to imagine a conflict.

I'll withdraw now with apologies.