Dantooine Turret Daily

Collec

It's funny, how people praise BW for "upping" difficulty level, which it just takes longer to kill mobs and trash. But the one daily that really gets buffed in difficulty people lose their sh*t over it.

That daily is finally fun. You don't yawn and sleep through it. You actually have to think. It's still super easy...but at least it's a challenge somewhat. You are still left with 10-15% hp easy by the end of it. Probably even more. I guess more and more you would do it, it would be even little more.

Shame that is probably gonna get nerfed.

I don't mind the challenge and on my best run I had 28% HP left... but first of all, they never mentioned anything about it in the patch notes and secondly, the turret takes my (probably broken by level lock) HP.

As lvl70 with full 258 gear I had ~149k HP on Dantooine (and any other lvl70 area). Now, with lvl75 and fully augmented 306 gear I have 107k HP. That's not progress and I feel a little cheated that after all the effort to improve my character I'm weaker than before.

I don't mind the challenge and on my best run I had 28% HP left... but first of all, they never mentioned anything about it in the patch notes and secondly, the turret takes my (probably broken by level lock) HP.

As lvl70 with full 258 gear I had ~149k HP on Dantooine (and any other lvl70 area). Now, with lvl75 and fully augmented 306 gear I have 107k HP. That's not progress and I feel a little cheated that after all the effort to improve my character I'm weaker than before.

unequip one item slot, reequip -> get bolster, prob solved

I did that daily without any equip/unequip tricks. Just went in and did it. I don't care,if I have less hp. 1st time I did it...I did die. I was at 32/40 kills. 2nd time I adjusted and finished it easy. I haven't done it as much as I would've liked to., because rep is max on Dantooine and I am working on Onderon reputation.

In total I did it 4 times. Once died and 3 times finished.

Edited by Collec

It's too hard. Idc what you want to say OP. Until I re-equipped gear, it was not complete-able & I was spamming the shots & the shield. Best was 27/40 that I got & remember.

It needs fixed.

As for the "bolster" it's not really bolster. It's just broken level sync stuff. You can do it on every planet that I've tried so far & it fixes the health.

Something about the armor not stacking properly.

It's funny, how people praise BW for "upping" difficulty level, which it just takes longer to kill mobs and trash. But the one daily that really gets buffed in difficulty people lose their sh*t over it.

That daily is finally fun. You don't yawn and sleep through it. You actually have to think. It's still super easy...but at least it's a challenge somewhat. You are still left with 10-15% hp easy by the end of it. Probably even more. I guess more and more you would do it, it would be even little more.

Shame that is probably gonna get nerfed.

You sure are proud of yourself for completing a daily mission that was buggered up with the last update.

And it won't get nerfed, though hopefully the issues with scaling and level sync get addressed.

Edited by DawnAskham

It's too hard. Idc what you want to say OP. Until I re-equipped gear, it was not complete-able & I was spamming the shots & the shield. Best was 27/40 that I got & remember.

It needs fixed.

As for the "bolster" it's not really bolster. It's just broken level sync stuff. You can do it on every planet that I've tried so far & it fixes the health.

Something about the armor not stacking properly.

It's not too hard. Don't just spam. THink,when to pop shield. Don't just pop it,when there isn't much dmg incoming or else it'll be on cd,when you need it. And you'll need it every time it comes of off cd. Also you gotta use that 2nd alot as well. But again not just hit it, because you can. You have to think,when.

Ok, I’m confused, which daily are we discussing here?

If it’s the one you run around and get the three turrets, then I’m not sure why you need to up your health, they are as easy as usual.

If you mean the 2 man heroic with the walker, it’s not a turret.

But anyway, can someone please enlighten me what Dantoonine daily turret mission you mean?

Ok, I’m confused, which daily are we discussing here?

If it’s the one you run around and get the three turrets, then I’m not sure why you need to up your health, they are as easy as usual.

If you mean the 2 man heroic with the walker, it’s not a turret.

But anyway, can someone please enlighten me what Dantoonine daily turret mission you mean?

It's the republic quest where you go into the little building and man a turret where you have to kill 40 enemies before you die.

I have a question OP. Are you in tanking gear? Cause I am told that is the only way this mission could possibly considered to be "fun". Over and over you will hear people in general stating the are just dying over and over and not able to do it....a DAILY so many players can't do?? Granted I have been away from the game for a while and just returning, but when did dailies become some elite thing only some people are able to finish?

I have a question OP. Are you in tanking gear? Cause I am told that is the only way this mission could possibly considered to be "fun". Over and over you will hear people in general stating the are just dying over and over and not able to do it....a DAILY so many players can't do?? Granted I have been away from the game for a while and just returning, but when did dailies become some elite thing only some people are able to finish?

No, I did it on my sentinel once, who had at the time highest gear rating 272-274. Level 75. And then rest were on mando,who was level 72,then later 73 and 74. His gear rating is 248 or something like that.

People fail,because they just spam buttons without thinking. That is why it's funny to me, when people praise "upping" difficulty on trash mobs...which again more hp doesn't mean harder content. JUst that it takes longer, so that you spend more time doing one thing.

I've done it 4 times, never failled it. Unlike before where I just had to press 1 until it was over, I had to use some of the other abilities to get it done,

My best run so far, I've ended that mission over 50% HP. Didn't try it on a lowbie yet, but at level 75, I got no problems at all to clear that mission. Just got to learn how to use the Shield and Missiles.