Darth Malgus can be killed in a FP, wait what?!

BreezyNate

Empire has the emperor, guy killed an entire planet by himself and owned revan in under 10 seconds. Not to mention has god like powers and eternal life. And no he is not dead

Bounty hunters kill the supreme chancellor if it makes you feel better. Even though he can easily be replaced and doesn't even have that much power to begin with.

Edited by ElFlamaBlanca

Not even thoughtful of the fact that he had some damn good points? You would rather kill malgus for the same corrupt sith lords rather than considering that the empire really IS as flawed as he claims?

No, I agree with some of his points, Malgus is one of my favorite Sith Lords, I have studied him, but he betrayed the Empire and Emperor none the less. And for treason calls for the highest punishment, execution.

I don't think you know what that term means.

Even if he doesn't, Malgus still was.

He nearly died in the Battle of Alderaan, but just so he didn't look too bad for one brief moment he find the power to jump out of a ship and slaughter a couple jedi for revenge.

That kind of writing = mary sue.

Haha, as probably mentioned already you don't kill him or see him die, you simply pushed him off an edge.

Now, who else in the star-wars universe has fallen, or purposefully jumped from an almost leathal height and survived?

He's coming back, just you wait.

Malgus's New Empire > Empire.

Like people said before; his points are VERY good and valid. Alien alliances, tolerance, cleansing corruption and so on.

One thing that caught my ear, though.

In the Flashpoint, when you're going towards his throne-room, there's a mini-boss along with some Elite Imperial Guard ads (If i remember correctly. Though, i do know there's a mini-boss before the room).

Before approaching that boss Malgus says; "One of you has vowed to join the New Empire. But which one? I certainly wont tell".

It might be a simple attempt at fooling with us. But, i really doubt that's all the line was intended for...

OR i'm just overthinking it because i'm a delusional fanboy.

Edited by GhostDrone

Not even thoughtful of the fact that he had some damn good points? You would rather kill malgus for the same corrupt sith lords rather than considering that the empire really IS as flawed as he claims?

i killed him because he was a rival. in the end he was right, but i could not allow him to live because it would usurp my own plans...

The guy ain't dead.

You really think BW would kill off one of it's two main characters (other being Satele) 1 MONTH after releasing the game?

He comes back, leader of the New Empire. From there BW is able to create an enemy of both the Imps and Repubs. I mean do you really think every raid boss in SWTOR will be some alien unleased from prison? No, this is just a dramatic way to usher in a new epic group within the universe. Interesting question...which Empire survives?

He fell over a rail for crying out loud! He'll be back.

I'm sorry but if you're not wanting to be spoilt then don't go to a SPOILER forum. Even if the rule was in place, anybody with a bit of savvy would realise many people aren't going to be smart enough to avoid putting spoilers in the titles.

You're missing the point. The thread title can be seen without actually entering the spoiler section. Thus it is spoiling people who do not wish to be spoiled.

• 1 year later...
Honestly, I may get super ridiculed for saying this, but I for one would join Darth Malgus in his new empire. I'd rather fight alongside my emperor then some immortal dude that never comes out, and his real plan is to have everyone kill each other anyways. The Emperor doesn't care about anyone but himself. Most sith are ignorant loyalists, I for one, would leave the Empire and join Malgus. He's a total BA!

just found this out yesterday and boy am I pretty angry and confused

I honestly hate to make comparisons to WoW but why couldn't he just have sat in a city where the opposing faction can amass a huge army and just rush and kill him ? Just like the WoW leaders

Hell I just it wouldn't be as bad if he was an operations boss but *** ?

The one person who I consider to be the game closest Mascot (hell the CE comes with his statue) is kill-able by a simple 4man group....... very disappointing :( especially since I read the novels

at least it took more than a lone JK and the likes of artoo

• 9 months later...