Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

tier 5 gear made only by crafting - again players will quit

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
tier 5 gear made only by crafting - again players will quit

CyorReco
09.21.2018 , 10:43 PM | #11
Simply put if one segment or the population(PVErs) have to grind, then so should (PVPers). The problem is many pvpers want to jump into top tier gear like they could in past, before GC/5.0 when they built up a boat load of warzone comms between gear level cap increases.

You think all PVErs enjoyed running redundant weeklies to repeat old content to get their gear just because it was technically in the pve realm, or will like to craft stuff......well they don't like it either. I'm sure there will be a pathway to get the required mats from playing both pve and pvp...am I right devs?

Maybe the most democratic way is to get the necessary mats is to make mats tied to cxp or able to be purchased with command tokens earned or require some number of iokath recombinators.
Refer a friend link: http://www.swtor.com/r/PSYvqd

Totemdancer
09.21.2018 , 10:57 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CyorReco View Post
Simply put if one segment or the population(PVErs) have to grind, then so should (PVPers). The problem is many pvpers want to jump into top tier gear like they could in past, before GC/5.0 when they built up a boat load of warzone comms between gear level cap increases.

You think all PVErs enjoyed running redundant weeklies to repeat old content to get their gear just because it was technically in the pve realm, or will like to craft stuff......well they don't like it either. I'm sure there will be a pathway to get the required mats from playing both pve and pvp...am I right devs?

Maybe the most democratic way is to get the necessary mats is to make mats tied to cxp or able to be purchased with command tokens earned or require some number of iokath recombinators.
Why should pvpers have to grind? They mainly only pvp and donít do other content. Itís completely ridiculous to put gear grind behind a MM operation wall. Do you expect us to go play MM ops so we can grind gear for pvp?
The whole concept is ridiculous and so is you argument that pvpers should have to grind if pvers do.

Stellarcrusade
09.24.2018 , 04:22 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Totemdancer View Post
Why should pvpers have to grind? They mainly only pvp and donít do other content. Itís completely ridiculous to put gear grind behind a MM operation wall. Do you expect us to go play MM ops so we can grind gear for pvp?
The whole concept is ridiculous and so is you argument that pvpers should have to grind if pvers do.
Agreed, if only the rare PvPers who have an OPS group can get full BiS, thats the end of PvP. I'll wait for 6.0 to come out in that case.