[HEROIC 4] The Shroud's Last Stand. Needs a Nerf!

I love how people will post how easy it was for them and how all they had to do was sneeze really hard to kill the boss. If you say this was easy then fine, you are either a liar or got carried.. And it is a waist of time when the end result is surprisingly that much harder than the process.

(Bioware Math Class.....2 Hour algebra exam, last question is calculus and worth 90% of the mark)

Yes, both the Seeker Droid and the Macrobinucular Heroic missions need some serious nerfing. I have tried them both several times and not finished once. I have 5 level 55's that all that still have both missions in the inventory.

Its like the heroics use to be on Voss before the expansion, you need way to much orginazation and experience in a group for something with so little a reward

Heroic 2's would be worth it but not ultra Hard Heroic 4's

Edited by Jrea

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't read through what you're crying about here, but seriously? Nerf crys for a 55 H4? That people already succesfully did when it was first released? And nowadays, while some people are bored to death while 4 or 3manning 60 SM ops, you aren't able to complete a 55 H4? What does that tell you?:rolleyes:

Haven't read through what you're crying about here, but seriously? Nerf crys for a 55 H4? That people already succesfully did when it was first released? And nowadays, while some people are bored to death while 4 or 3manning 60 SM ops, you aren't able to complete a 55 H4? What does that tell you?:rolleyes:

The social aspect is a problem(for me personally): the mechanics/puzzles require a few alt-tabs and consults with a guide, and I prefer to do it without a party present. and it's impossible to solo because of the mechanics. So, if those heroics could be soloable, the micro/seeker chains would be more viable -> the majority of players gets new content(which makes levelling to 60 more interesting).

The main issue is you need to be 4 to press the buttons. It's a long quest with no material reward for the helpers.

I'm really impressed by your reading skills. OP says that there are absolutely zero people who want to do this heroic and asks for nerf, but you spread some bullcrap about ops in 4 man. Some people here have some serious mental issues and damage uncontrol, when the word "nerf" is mentioned.

Edited by onegoldpls

You bore me and thanks...I am dumber for having read what you wrote.

I'm really impressed by your reading skills...

Says the one that actually didn't read that I said "I didn't read":rolleyes:

But if it's only because you need 4 people, so what? Get some friends, join a guild, or ask people in yours, if you actually have one. You're playing an MMO after all.

Edited by Torvai

I'm in a large-ish guild. On a nice-ish server. Had these quests in my log for months. Every once in a while I can find one or two people willing to help, but that does me no good because it takes four people. Like the OP, I have had a full group a couple of times but them people die by standing in the red, and leave the group and it's back to square one. I agree, make these doable with less people. Edited by Ymris

But if it's only because you need 4 people, so what? Get some friends, join a guild, or ask people in yours, if you actually have one. You're playing an MMO after all.

The answer is simle: you can't read. Why should guild or friends(even only 4 people) help with something which is pointless for them? If you have friends who can waste time on you, you're really lucky. It's developer's fault that they don't nerf or not increase reward for this mission

You know, that's what friends are for. You help them and they help you if it's needed. Spending time with friends isn't "wasted";)

On the other hand, you people complain the mission gives crap rewards, but still insist on doing it. Why? Either it's worth it, or it's not. If it is, you'll find people. If it's not(which it is obviously, can't remember) it doesn't need reworking cause it's senseless and therefore a waste of dev resources.

Edited by Torvai

You know, that's what friends are for. You help them and they help you if it's needed. Spending time with friends isn't "wasted";)

On the other hand, you people complain the mission gives crap rewards, but still insist on doing it. Why? Either it's worth it, or it's not. If it is, you'll find people. If it's not(which it is obviously, can't remember) it doesn't need reworking cause it's senseless and therefore a waste of dev resources.

They have already wasted resources to make a contenr so why not nerf it now.

It tells me you haven't done this quest before..

It tells me you haven't done this quest before..

Lol wut.. The only thing that might be considered hard is the jumping game but only cause one of our party member was drunk at the time XD. Once you understand the puzzle part and the fighting part is a joke. Plus at 60 you hardly take any damage. That this is a hilarious L2P issue is what it tells me XD

Btw, I did this at 55 in 156 gear

Edited by FerkWork

Lol wut.. The only thing that might be considered hard is the jumping game but only cause one of our party member was drunk at the time XD. Once you understand the puzzle part and the fighting part is a joke. Plus at 60 you hardly take any damage. That this is a hilarious L2P issue is what it tells me XD

Btw, I did this at 55 in 156 gear

How did you click all 4 consoles at once solo?

Yeah proof or it didn't happen.

And if you're talking about jumping on the moving vehicles, that's not the shrouds last stand, that's the quest before that, and that quest I did solo because it actually can be solod..

Edited by Berronaxftw

How did you click all 4 consoles at once solo?

Yeah proof or it didn't happen.

And if you're talking about jumping on the moving vehicles, that's not the shrouds last stand, that's the quest before that, and that quest I did solo because it actually can be solod..

Your message is confusing as the way I read it is that it is some hard fight. Making it solo able is not the same as a nerf. Please be clear on words. Is cappin a solo quest line, with a heroic a poor decision? probable but the rewards are outdated and it's the reason we got Solo content. Like the Aurora Guns Heroic Daily, this probable will never be changed. However as suggested get 4 friends to go. Or bribe some bums on fleet. Or post in your Server forum.

• 5 months later...
Come on and get with the program Bioware and make this last part able to solo already. No one wants to do this damn quest because the rewards are outdated and useless. So why are you keeping this damn thing a 3 man min quest? Edited by Biytor

Come on and get with the program Bioware and make this last part able to solo already. No one wants to do this damn quest because the rewards are outdated and useless. So why are you keeping this damn thing a 3 man min quest?

I'm not sure how they would be able to revamp the consoles that your team has to hit to solo mode. If bioware wants more people to do the quest, they really need to alter the rewards with something new. Since you can dig for dread seed and star forger anyways I think would be a good idea for a new reward.

I've never found the quest to be tough honestly. Main problem is it consumes a lot of time. I had trouble keeping group members because they couldn't stay long.

• 2 weeks later...

torvai even in guilds, no damn body want's to do this, because the quest is crab and needs way to long to get finished.

also i won't even tell my "akolytes" of this quests, because you don't need the binos or the droid in any way, to complete the story! even the high end content don't request them!

so in my estimation, it's only legit to make this a simple one hero quest, due to the fact, that everybody want's to avoid this!

alternativly, make this a section of the gf and start the cross server experience with this very quest!

• 1 year later...
This mission is too mechanics heavy and nobody wants to do this one. The rewards are out of sync with the effort needed. Sadly I am a completionist and want to do this quest with every character I make. My guild mates are nice enough to tell me sorry before they say once was enough.

This mission is too mechanics heavy and nobody wants to do this one. The rewards are out of sync with the effort needed. Sadly I am a completionist and want to do this quest with every character I make. My guild mates are nice enough to tell me sorry before they say once was enough.

Ive done it 5 times this month what server are you on anyways a dead one?