Hallowed Gothic mask.

The-Phenom

It never dropped. The Hallowed Gothic set is the reputation reward armor from Oricon. Vendor still sells it, but I don't know offhand the reputation required to buy it.

EDIT: Also, /fistbump for being avatar buddies.

Edited by Diviciacus

It never dropped. The Hallowed Gothic set is the reputation reward armor from Oricon. Vendor still sells it, but I don't know offhand the reputation required to buy it.

EDIT: Also, /fistbump for being avatar buddies.

Hallowed Gothic set from vendor does not have the helm. The helm is supposed to drop off of the Harbinger of Fear.

http://dulfy.net/2013/10/01/swtor-oricon-rare-spawn-harbinger-of-fear/

It's a rare drop. It's not on a vendor.

Hallowed Gothic Helm (bind on legacy, requires champion reputation). It was removed from the Oricon reputation vendors and put on this rare spawn instead.

From Dulfy, so I guess we're both right?

Dulfy also says: This helm drops from both the placeholder (Acolyte, low drop rate) and the rare spawn (Harbinger, guaranteed drop).

More info: http://dulfy.net/2013/10/01/swtor-oricon-rare-spawn-harbinger-of-fear/

It does still drop but if not the rare, acolyte farming can take a long time because the rate is so low. I've gotten it for multiple comps on many toons. Most recently being about a month ago. The respawn rate was I think 5 or 6 mins. I timed it but have forgotten which. Best way I found was to do it late night early morning and keep pulling to clearing off bridge, looting, if not there SH phase, do GTN or something there for 5mins then phase back just before respawn and do it again. It has taken between 20-120 kills for me and have never had the rare spawn. Just takes a lot of time, patience and luck. It's there though. Edited by Malphicious

It still drops, got one from an Acolyte yesterday after around 1,5h of standing by the bridge and killing them every 5 minutes as they respawn (so around 20 acolytes).

Same, did it about a month ago. Camped at the area for a few days, a drop on an acolyte.

Does the Harbinger ever spawn?

Side note, my favorite head piece.