One request for the server merges.

Jedi_Rachael

Can all heroics be placed in a single instance? Re spawn time is going to be insane and it's going to be difficult to complete the open instance heroics as everyone will be fighting for it. This is the only thing I'm concerned about with the merges.

Where do you hang the phase walls for e.g. the ones on Ord Mantell or the open-air Killik ones on Pub Alderaan? Or the open-air parts of the Colicoid ones on Pub Balmorra. Etc.

• 2 weeks later...
They should just change re-spawn rates and only a few of the heroics need an instanced mode. Killing Valen Korik ([HEROIC 2+] Possessed Hunter_ on Dromund Kaas being the first to go instanced. God I hate the slow respawn rate and KS-ing in that zone.

They should just change re-spawn rates and only a few of the heroics need an instanced mode. Killing Valen Korik ([HEROIC 2+] Possessed Hunter_ on Dromund Kaas being the first to go instanced. God I hate the slow respawn rate and KS-ing in that zone.

Followed immediately by The Face Merchants on Coruscant, especially on Tuesdays and Wednesdays when many, many people still have the first bonus(1) available (kill 15 of the guys who drop the token required to enter the clinic = they are all dead most of the time).

(1) This mission actually has two bonuses: kill 15 outside and kill 8 inside.