So Bored now

-Bob-

I've been wondering why i never see Icy and Trixie interacting with each other in these Forums.

I feel like when Icy leaves the game and the forums, then we see Trixie pop up and start posting and when Trixie leaves, Icy comes back.

Just an observation.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wondering why i never see Icy and Trixie interacting with each other in these Forums.

I feel like when Icy leaves the game and the forums, then we see Trixie pop up and start posting and when Trixie leaves, Icy comes back.

Just an observation.

Inspector Cluso', in the dining room with the mallet!

=p

Unbalanced matches is probably the biggest grief I have with this game. I can somewhat deal with low populations, unstable servers, no new maps etc., but the lack of match making is a constant source of irritation. I have found that the only solution is to leave the match, even if I have to do so several times in a row. Understand that I don't mind losing a close match, and I will general stay if I feel that we have a chance to win, but I will never again be party to a 1-way exchange of fun, I will not stroke the ego of others, I will not be their punching bag.

Just an observation.

LoL. It's a conspiracy

Well Keith responded in another thread and it's restored some faith. At this stage I'll wait and see before cancelling my sub, but I don't know if I'll play much lvl 70 till the gear vs skill issue is resolved.

Quote: Originally Posted by Icykill_ View Post

Please start to respond to the tough questions/problems in a multitude of other threads.. there are many of them and they are being ignored... even just a response to them to say you've seen them would help.

I've seen many of them! I realize the clock is ticking and information never comes fast enough. In the meantime, I'm ensuring the Roadmap is solid and expect it will address many questions, but not everything. Yet, hopefully, we can have additional dialog to provide clarity for areas of concern.

Well Keith responded in another thread and it's restored some faith. At this stage I'll wait and see before cancelling my sub, but I don't know if I'll play much lvl 70 till the gear vs skill issue is resolved.

We'll see. I am guardedly optimistic though honestly my suggestion thread is starting to feel like tilting at windmills.

We'll see. I am guardedly optimistic though honestly my suggestion thread is starting to feel like tilting at windmills.

I'd suggest anything we really want Keith to see should be started in the Gen section. I think it's more likely to be seen and also get traction from the population. This section is so dead now that the front page rarely ever has a full days worth of threads, usually it's about half. I spend most of my forum time looking or posting there because of lack of activity here. Go back 18 months ago and I hardly ever read the gen section.

Edited by Icykill_

Damn I am so bored. My internet went down yesterday afternoon and the ETA for it to be fixed is Monday 7pm.

I'm using my iPad and I was hoping the forums might offer a distraction. But they are dead 💀

I guess I could go out side, but I don't think my skin can handle sunlight anymore, lol, might burst into flames 🔥🔥🔥..... I know my eyes can't handle it and I need sun glasses 😎 that make me look like I've been on a 3 day bender......🍺🍻🍷🥃🍾🍹🍸🥂😈☠️

Anyway, So Bored Now.

Edited by Icykill_

Damn I am so bored. My internet went down yesterday afternoon and the ETA for it to be fixed is Monday 7pm.

I'm using my iPad and I was hoping the forums might offer a distraction. But they are dead 💀

I guess I could go out side, but I don't think my skin can handle sunlight anymore, lol, might burst into flames 🔥🔥🔥..... I know my eyes can't handle it and I need sun glasses 😎 that make me look like I've been on a 3 day bender......🍺🍻🍷🥃🍾🍹🍸🥂😈☠️

Anyway, So Bored Now.

Well you could tie rope around your feet and attach it to 10, 1 gallon jugs of water and run up and down your driveway to simulate being netted 5 times in a row by a merc.

That or put on a parka, go into 4 feet of water and try to run around to simulate being inside Plasma probes. :D Yay! RL FUN!

Sadly we can't replicate any heal to fulls in life as rest usually just makes you want more rest so it's the opposite. -.-

You could go piss off a traffic cop and see how well your saber reflect is but I don't you will be able to break CC when you get handcuffed. No white bar in RL, but you will find gray bars in Jail. =)

You could climb a mountain, set up a ton of lightning rods, stand in the middle and wait for a thunderstorm..may not be the force storm experience you wanted as a sorc...but it could work. Maybe.

Get on one of those uh rides with the bungee things that launch you in the air....just unstrap yourself and bam...holotraverse!

Or do a somersault into quicksand and replicate operative roll bug.

Course all of these assume you'd actually venture outside your house. Let's think of more realistic indoor activities...

How about....

Well hope your internet starts working soon. =(

Edited by VixenRawR

well you could tie rope around your feet and attach it to 10, 1 gallon jugs of water and run up and down your driveway to simulate being netted 5 times in a row by a merc.

That or put on a parka, go into 4 feet of water and try to run around to simulate being inside plasma probes. :D yay! Rl fun!

Sadly we can't replicate any heal to fulls in life as rest usually just makes you want more rest so it's the opposite. -.-

you could go piss off a traffic cop and see how well your saber reflect is but i don't you will be able to break cc when you get handcuffed. No white bar in rl, but you will find gray bars in jail. =)

you could climb a mountain, set up a ton of lightning rods, stand in the middle and wait for a thunderstorm..may not be the force storm experience you wanted as a sorc...but it could work. Maybe.

Get on one of those uh rides with the bungee things that launch you in the air....just unstrap yourself and bam...holotraverse!

Course all of these assume you'd actually venture outside your house. Let's think of more realistic indoor activities...

How about....

lmao 😂😂

Tbh, 4.0s companion system, bolstered planets, and the death of pvp servers broke PVE for me. So 4.0 I learned to PVP, got really good at it too. Learned every class, spec, you name it. Now in 5.0, I was game enough to get my assassin main to rank 300, I turn around in 5.2 to make an alt and I get melted.... flat melted in 5 seconds every warzone, in full 230 artifact gear. I miss expertise so much it hurts. I was just saying today to a bud, I'm really getting bored of swtor, its just so pointless. I'm thinking about stopping the subscription. It's just not worth it anymore.

I think I'm going to make an operative an go torture lowbie que. This end game stuff got old as soon as you switch to your alt.

Yup I have all the 4.0 gear from pvp...I just toss it in legacy and make new instant 65 char and play before I hit 66 take gear out and remake, or play my billion alts. I don't have time for that 70's grind. I can't main anything I am usually swapping after 3-5 warzones to do something new. It's boring to main.

Well you could tie rope around your feet and attach it to 10, 1 gallon jugs of water and run up and down your driveway to simulate being netted 5 times in a row by a merc.

That or put on a parka, go into 4 feet of water and try to run around to simulate being inside Plasma probes. :D Yay! RL FUN!

You could go piss off a traffic cop and see how well your saber reflect is but I don't you will be able to break CC when you get handcuffed. No white bar in RL, but you will find gray bars in Jail. =)

You could climb a mountain, set up a ton of lightning rods, stand in the middle and wait for a thunderstorm..may not be the force storm experience you wanted as a sorc...but it could work. Maybe.

How about....

This whole post is signature-worthy. I can't breathe LMAO.

Edited by Talon_strikes