Daily remove the stun bubbles thread

Kyanzes

Considering in 1.7 smash spec is being....well...smashed....that may actually happen. If what I've read and heard is true. I can't wait to have my revenge on those facerollers.

A fully geared ewh and proper modded middle tree sent or marauder will still roll all over you..Considering they are a skilled player. I've easily done 700k On full Vigilance spec. It's sad that people complain about smash, most of those being people who que solo, or are undergeared. I've never been hit more then mid to high 5k single hit by another ewh /modded mara or jugg.

Considering in 1.7 smash spec is being....well...smashed....that may actually happen. If what I've read and heard is true. I can't wait to have my revenge on those facerollers.

How do you know that? I haven't seen any 1.7 changes being offered up by BioWare.

A fully geared ewh and proper modded middle tree sent or marauder will still roll all over you..Considering they are a skilled player. I've easily done 700k On full Vigilance spec. It's sad that people complain about smash, most of those being people who que solo, or are undergeared. I've never been hit more then mid to high 5k single hit by another ewh /modded mara or jugg.

vig is being nerfed 2 it iwll be watchmen now

Since you're all so fond of arguing/moaning over the datamined stuff I guess I'd better join in. And judging by this thread none of you have even seen the part about Sorc/Sages yet.

"Kinetic Collapse: Force Armors you place on yourself have a [%] chance to collapse in a concussive blastwave when they end, incapacitating all nearby enemies for 3 seconds. This effect does not break on damage."

Since you're all so fond of arguing/moaning over the datamined stuff I guess I'd better join in. And judging by this thread none of you have even seen the part about Sorc/Sages yet.

"Kinetic Collapse: Force Armors you place on yourself have a [%] chance to collapse in a concussive blastwave when they end, incapacitating all nearby enemies for 3 seconds. This effect does not break on damage."

And where is this datamined from? If this is the case why are we playing a broken game until new content?

If this change is going through? It should go in now. The game is broken until it is put in. They weren't afraid to break multiple classes/ac's when they put this crap in, why should they care about making one healer slightly worse then an operative/scoundrel healer by removing it.

Gonna call shenanigans on this.

Vigilance is terrible for padding dam stats when compared to focus. Vigilance is all about single target dps, but the funny thing is focus does that better too except it does it while being aoe.

See you tomorrow whining smash monkey. I really feel with you. It's so SAD that you have to wait 3 seconds to crush a sorc/sage in 2-3 hits. It's so VERY SAD!

SMASH MONKEY FOR PRESIDENT!

Oh wait, they already are....

Jealous because your to lazy to modify your gear to better the class you play? I didn't even go smash spec till 1.6 and i've doing WZs since 1.1. http://imageshack.us/f/191/gundy96.png/ what about the overpowered mercs that will lay waste to you still? Good luck you won't have someone smash spec to save your *****. Even with my BH I've never complained about someone smashing on me. sad.

Bad players that whine cause changes that ruin PvP.

Edited by Yamahara

See you tomorrow whining smash monkey. I really feel with you. It's so SAD that you have to wait 3 seconds to crush a sorc/sage in 2-3 hits. It's so VERY SAD!

SMASH MONKEY FOR PRESIDENT!

Oh wait, they already are....

I would hit the guy but then I get chain-stunned since the freaking bubble won't fill **** on the resolve bar.

Jealous because your to lazy to modify your gear to better the class you play? I didn't even go smash spec till 1.6 and i've doing WZs since 1.1. http://imageshack.us/f/191/gundy96.png/ what about the overpowered mercs that will lay waste to you still? Good luck you won't have someone smash spec to save your *****. Even with my BH I've never complained about someone smashing on me. sad.

Modify my gear? A 1000+ bonus dmg, 1200+ expertise, 30% crit, 78% surge almost BiS full EWH sorc/sage is lazy because he/she gets destroyed by a lazy *** spec monkey in 3 hits?

I play this class as a main since the beginning, almost Elite Warlord.

Even BHs have heavy armor to help them and you play smash since 1.6 when it became the all mighty kill it all spec in pvp. Congrats for going with the herd yet and not knowing anything about other classes.

Yes I made my 50 tank into a smash monkey too, and when i'm with it, warzones are usually won, while on sorc a no chance... and my monkey is not even close as good geared yet hits for twice as hard.

Play more than 2 class before you come here know it all mightily....

Gonna call shenanigans on this.

Vigilance is terrible for padding dam stats when compared to focus. Vigilance is all about single target dps, but the funny thing is focus does that better too except it does it while being aoe.

600k is definitely possible if both sides have two healers (which isn't an extreme scenario even in regular warzones) and a more skilled player than me can put up 700k and over as well, I'm sure. Not "easily", no, and it won't happen often - long Novare Coast, full Voidstar, uncapped mid turret in Civil War - but it is possible. I can show screenshots if you wish :)