Support group - Event completionist OCD...

WoodieX

Does anyone else also have it or am I bananas in the head? I did as many bounties as I could during this and last months event and after using all my rep boost items I'm stuck at merely Hero( Champion and Legend rep levels still need to be unlocked). I went over the shops in the cartel bazaar and there seem to be only four items which are unavailable to me... but it's so infuriating!!! I really, really want to have access to all the goodies when lvling my toons( even though I know I'm not gonna use some of them).

So back to my question: do you guys have similar issues or am I crazy??

Does anyone else also have it or am I bananas in the head? I did as many bounties as I could during this and last months event and after using all my rep boost items I'm stuck at merely Hero( Champion and Legend rep levels still need to be unlocked). I went over the shops in the cartel bazaar and there seem to be only four items which are unavailable to me... but it's so infuriating!!! I really, really want to have access to all the goodies when lvling my toons( even though I know I'm not gonna use some of them).

So back to my question: do you guys have similar issues or am I crazy??

LOL. Yes, you're a little crazy but so are a lot of us!

I've gotten into "completionist" mode too for some things to be honest and not just events. At least with the BH, it'll be back next month so, frankly, I just plan to spend my time waiting for it to come back to complete other things because, well, there's just so much of it! My beloved, who is OCD actually almost cries every time he pulls up the screen so, at least in my house, I have to keep track of those things for us so all he hears is: "Hey look honey! We got another 100%!" :D

Edited by Dallayna