Separate double xp and cxp weeks?

RandomNobody

Not sure if this has been brought up before, or if this is a stupid idea, but...

Well, last time they had both xp and cxp doubled for one week, which was relatively fun (made GC grinding a lot less boring, especially with the daily glitch). Actually, I was so busy rushing through dailies, I didn't have much time to level up any characters. Its not like leveling is that hard these days (not like the old days where there were heroics were only repeatable once a week and didn't give any xp if you were six levels above the planet), but its still nice to go through a class quickly for nostalgic sake.

It just feels like a waste to do that when cxp is doubled too (but then that's GC grind treadmill trap for you).

So maybe next time have them on separate weeks, like first double xp (to get a new character up to 70) then double cxp. Although by then they'll have probably "fixed" the daily glitch so I might not bother with cxp again.

Not sure if this has been brought up before, or if this is a stupid idea, but...

Well, last time they had both xp and cxp doubled for one week, which was relatively fun (made GC grinding a lot less boring, especially with the daily glitch). Actually, I was so busy rushing through dailies, I didn't have much time to level up any characters. Its not like leveling is that hard these days (not like the old days where there were heroics were only repeatable once a week and didn't give any xp if you were six levels above the planet), but its still nice to go through a class quickly for nostalgic sake.

It just feels like a waste to do that when cxp is doubled too (but then that's GC grind treadmill trap for you).

So maybe next time have them on separate weeks, like first double xp (to get a new character up to 70) then double cxp. Although by then they'll have probably "fixed" the daily glitch so I might not bother with cxp again.

I would be for them being at separate time, but have the events last longer than a mere week.

That would be the smart thing to do i think nowadays, as CXP can take up all of 1 persons time, while you have to make a decision to get 10 Alts to 300 or grind Vanilla Class characters that are almost newly made.

I fear if they start to seperate them one or the other will get forgotten in time and I fear the one that will get forgotten would be double regular xp because no ones going to forget double cxp.

Since I couldn't care less for dbl cxp Id rather not risk dbl regular xp being pushed aside in the future.

I fear if they start to seperate them one or the other will get forgotten in time and I fear the one that will get forgotten would be double regular xp because no ones going to forget double cxp.

Since I couldn't care less for dbl cxp Id rather not risk dbl regular xp being pushed aside in the future.

I don't see why, they put these things on a schedule, it happened before.

We got double xp first, second week cxp, third week valor. It was before the last event. I do feel like Valor and Cxp should be on at the same time, so people will at least have some incentive to do warzones. It was so hard to get a queue during the event. -_-

Edited by Eshvara