Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks SWTOR, I am finally able to break away from PVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Thanks SWTOR, I am finally able to break away from PVP

NogueiraA
10.21.2020 , 03:21 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAtkinson View Post
He is the kind of player who feels entitled.. He cannot do damage, he can't heal enough if he's a heal, nor can he properly tank , in 1v1, he is instant dead , but he somehow feels that it's unfair that he cannot rage quit every game where his team is unable to carry him to the win.
That's.... deep and harsh but I like it
Leizen / Laizen
Jedi Guardian
BETA Tester

SwtorThrill
10.21.2020 , 06:30 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Raazmir View Post
The **** are you talking about, the die hards have been on here since it was announced fluffing the pvp team for how good an idea it was and saying how it was all they'd need to fix ranked?
Child it wasn't the die hards coming in here saying that. Just because we post here doesn't mean we are die hard pvpers. Only people that wanted vote kick removed were the casuals who felt that it was abused by the die hards and they were the ones praising it. No one asked for deserter debuff for regs either, it just happened in the name of combating toxicity. I can only think of two people who actively praise desserter debuff, rest hates it or indifferent (at least until map selection). My point was to correct op that the changes weren't made for the "die hards." It sort of feels the opposite in my opinion.

But if we really want to argue this, then we need to define die hards I suppose since your definition is obviously different from mine.

Lundorff
10.22.2020 , 08:45 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAtkinson View Post
He is the kind of player who feels entitled.. He cannot do damage, he can't heal enough if he's a heal, nor can he properly tank , in 1v1, he is instant dead , but he somehow feels that it's unfair that he cannot rage quit every game where his team is unable to carry him to the win.
How long have you known OP personally?

CommanderOtto
10.22.2020 , 09:49 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterAlex View Post
I was on here advocating for vote kick removal for months and months. But many of the hardcore ranked players didn't want it removed...because they were the ones abusing it. Now there is no more vote kick abuse. It's pretty simple really.
I am so grateful that they removed the vote kick. I have been vote kicked for the stupidest of reasons, but the last one laughing is the one laughing the best. Revenge is indeed sweet.
The only good lizard is a dead lizard - Republic Commando