Idea: The ability to Like or Upvote Strongholds

ZoltanMester

Title pretty much sais it all. Prestige and completion are not enough, some people just put all their achievements on the wall and unlock all rooms and voila! They are nr. 1 in the listings. A "like" system would be nice, if we could arrange the listings by the most likes.

It's a good idea in principle. In practice, liking/dislikling would lead to many players just upvoting their online "friends," and downvoting anyone they don't like or according to whatever whim strikes them.

That said, I'm all for a better scoring system than the current one. I can't say I know how to implement a decent one, but Bioware gets paid the big bucks to work around potential pitfalls. Right?

Edited by Salacious_Dumb

I have to disagree. Get a large guild mad at you for whatever reason and they'll just bury you.

I agree with you. No thanks.

As it stands, there's nothing stopping a player from getting prestige and completing their Stronghold, except the player. I will likely never have a completed Stronghold because there are certain parts of the game I don't have fun playing, so I don't play them. I'm good with enjoying my Stronghold regardless of its spot on the Public Listings.