Why do you like Star Wars: The Clone Wars?

Aitix

The CGI Clone Wars series has many fans. The question is, why do you like it? At the top of my head, the following reasons as to why I like it are:

-It retconned Karen Traviss's works out of existence.

-The clones have personalities and really engaging characters.

-Great action scenes.

-Good voice-acting.

-The writers are a lot more bold than most EU writers.

-Maul's back.

-Ventress's story arc is a lot more interesting.

-It does some pretty dark things for a kid's show.

Edited by Aitix

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the reasons that I loathe the show with all my heart. Traviss gave the clones much better personalities than the show ever did. And yes, I am a Fandalorian.

Wait....I do?

Lets see a few things (in no order):

• Boba Fett turned into a pathetic, wimpy child
  • Jango's helm was destroyed....
  • Slave I was destroyed
  • Constant "flashback" episodes
  • Reuse of dead characters
  • Ventress's origins and the entire Nightsisters were rewritten in a very negative way
  • Darth Maul is back...
  • Savage Oppress...need I say more?
  • It has taken this long to focus on the 'War' aspect of The Clone WARS..
  • Arc Troopers were reduced to a simple rank..
  • Random bounty hunters are training Clones instead of Mandalorians..
  • Planet Mandalore was no forests...
  • The history of Star Wars being rewritten...

Edited by Eillack

The CGI Clone Wars series has many fans. The question is, why do you like it? At the top of my head, the following reasons as to why I like it are:

-Great action scenes.

-Good voice-acting.

-The writers are a lot more bold than most EU writers.

-Maul's back.

-Ventress's story arc is a lot more interesting.

-It does some pretty dark things for a kid's show.

-1) not a good argument , because you hate traviss you are happy when something wrong is done to her or her work (blind hatred ? )

-2) The point is that they should not have really engaging character , i mean , normal clones are not supposed to be different from each other IMO (not same story with commando nor arc of course...)

-3) I didn't see the whole last season yet but it indeed look nice , before that the fight scenes were not that awesome (Expect the battle of geonosis which is pretty nice)

-4) Yeah why not

-5) Can't really judge that since i didn't read many differents books , i'll let other people judge...

-6) Bad , very bad IMO , the guy got wtfpwnt by obiwan cut in half and fell almost bottomless shaft and there he is with new legs ? :confused:

-7) didn't see much of her story , other people could judge better than me too

-8) What do you mean by dark things ? I didn't see much of violence or anything like that ?

And yeah Eillack , it's really a shame to see nightsisters and dathomir treated like that :(

Edited by dark-jehts

-1) not a good argument , because you hate traviss you are happy when something wrong is done to her or her work (blind hatred ? )

-2) The point is that they should not have really engaging character , i mean , normal clones are not supposed to be different from each other IMO (not same story with commando nor arc of course...)

-3) I didn't see the whole last season yet but it indeed look nice , before that the fight scenes were not that awesome (Expect the battle of geonosis which is pretty nice)

-4) Yeah why not

-5) Can't really judge that since i didn't read many differents books , i'll let other people judge...

-6) Bad , very bad IMO , the guy got wtfpwnt by obiwan cut in half and fell almost bottomless shaft and there he is with new legs ? :confused:

-7) didn't see much of her story , other people could judge better than me too

-8) What do you mean by dark things ? I didn't see much of violence or anything like that ?

And yeah Eillack , it's really a shame to see nightsisters and dathomir treated like that :(

1. It is a good argument because not only did the retcon make Karen Traviss stop writing Star Wars books, it also got rid of the Gary Stu-ness that had pervaded the Mandalorians for some time. The warrior-like Mandalorians are still there(the Death Watch). Hell, in the recent SDCC clip, you see Mandos fighting at each other. We all know that the Mandalorian warriors we're so familiar will be be there way after the Clone Wars even.

2. If they didn't have characters, they'd be boring just like they were in the micro-series. In the micro-series, they were just ******. In the CGI Clone Wars series, they're both ****** and emotionally engaging. Some people even watch this show specifically for the Clones.

3. Glad you agree, though I think the action in Season 1 was pretty good.

4. Glad you agree.

5. Very well.

6. Darth Maul isn't the first Sith to survive a fatal injury like that. Hell, look at Maw and Simus. And let's not forget Darth Sion.

"The dark side is a path to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural."

7.Contrary to popular belief, Ventress's backstory is still largely intact. Though she probably won't be on the Seperatist side at the end of the war. I like her arc because it defines her character more. She's also a lot more dynamic than most characters. That, and she's Sith bounty hunter or at least a bounty hunter trained in the dark side. I find that interesting.

8. I'm surprised. The Clone Wars has a lot of violence. But it's not just that. There are some things that are too dark for a kid's show(which it's not, but a lot of the show's audience are young). Such as Riff Tamson's death. He actually blew up into a dozen pieces and you can see the blood and gore afterwards. There's also suicide on this show or at least mentions to it. Decapitations as well. Most shows like the CGI Clone Wars series don't have stuff like that or at least not as much as this show. Those are just at the top of my head. I think there was a suicide bomber at one point in the series.

Wait....I do?

Lets see a few things (in no order):

• Boba Fett turned into a pathetic, wimpy child
  • Jango's helm was destroyed....
  • Slave I was destroyed
  • Constant "flashback" episodes
  • Reuse of dead characters
  • Ventress's origins and the entire Nightsisters were rewritten in a very negative way
  • Darth Maul is back...
  • Savage Oppress...need I say more?
  • It has taken this long to focus on the 'War' aspect of The Clone WARS..
  • Arc Troopers were reduced to a simple rank..
  • Random bounty hunters are training Clones instead of Mandalorians..
  • Planet Mandalore was no forests...
  • The history of Star Wars being rewritten...

Most of these criticisms are your opinion but there are some I take issue with.

Savage Opress? What's wrong with him? People like Savage because he's pretty much the Hulk of Star Wars. Also, the entire planet of Mandalore isn't a wasteland, though there's a lot of it that is. Another thing, TCW has always focused on the war from the very start, even in episodes where there isn't a battle going on. Sometimes they don't. As for the flashback episodes, I'd say they were only bad in Season 3 when there were too much of them. There are actually a couple good flashback episodes that fans are fond of. Boba Fett was far from pathetic even when he was whiny sometimes. He took down an entire Republic cruiser in Season 2 and made fine handiwork of those bandits back in Season 4. Sure he was timid at first but then again, he's young and without his father.

Edited by Aitix

8. I'm surprised. The Clone Wars has a lot of violence. But it's not just that. There are some things that are too dark for a kid's show(which it's not, but a lot of the show's audience are young). Such as Riff Tamson's death. He actually blew up into a dozen pieces and you can see the blood and gore afterwards. There's also suicide on this show or at least mentions to it. Decapitations as well. Most shows like the CGI Clone Wars series don't have stuff like that or at least not as much as this show. Those are just at the top of my head. I think there was a suicide bomber at one point in the series.

Oh ? is this stuff in season 4 ? (or whatever number we are at now :D ) the guy who blow up don't ring a bell on my mind . Suicide is indeed present ( like on mandalore when a terrorist death watch jump off a building to escape obi-wan. )

Not sure about decapitation , season 4 perhaps ? (this one look like a turn on the whole series)

And about clone , i understand your point of view , i'm just saying that in my opinion they should not be interesting indeed , not because I dont like 'em , but in the movies they are just represented as breed for war killing machines , but with some humanity in order to have strategy and such...

Most of these criticisms are your opinion but there are some I take issue with.

Savage Opress? What's wrong with him? People like Savage because he's pretty much the Hulk of Star Wars. Also, the entire planet of Mandalore isn't a wasteland, though there's a lot of it that is. Another thing, TCW has always focused on the war from the very start, even in episodes where there isn't a battle going on. Sometimes they don't. As for the flashback episodes, I'd say they were only bad in Season 3 when there were too much of them. There are actually a couple good flashback episodes that fans are fond of. Boba Fett was far from pathetic even when he was whiny sometimes. He took down an entire Republic cruiser in Season 2 and made fine handiwork of those bandits back in Season 4. Sure he was timid at first but then again, he's young and without his father.

Hey, you're whole OP is opinion too, why can't I voice mine?

Savage Opress....no not like the Hulk; the Hulk had a true story behind him, the Hulk wasn't always a mindless animal that never evolved into something a little more. And "people" like him, an X amount probably, but I've seen on various sites including this one with comments like "*** is up with this guy..?" He is a Gary-Sue and only there to introduce the random Maul coming back from life via new EU rip-off.

Yes, S3 was the main hub for flashbacks, my post was focusing on the show in a whole. Just because X season was a main hub for something doesn't mean it shouldn't be taken into account for a show's life.

Sabataging a cruiser and having 99% of the crew escaping isn't much. Bobba never did true kill shots at that point and just used his gun as a stick. The revenge on Windu story was butchered so much...I'm assuming you agree with me about Jango's helm and the Slave I, but overall Bobba was supposed to be older and in his OT armor when he attacked Windu. After a long battle in ended in a draw and Bobba escapes...not what we saw as he pretty much whined as he was sent to jail and magically got out with no explanation. Yes, he is starting to feel like eh should have at start with S4...but there are still screw ups. He is not the warrior form Ep II who was laughing as he tried ot kill Obi-wan; he was ok with allowing that one girl in S4 to still be forced to marry? Bobba Fett steps down when children were involved..but this new Fett was cold hearted at the wrong time now...here's to hoping the Slave I gets magically re-built with Jango's helm.

The Mandalore we see is still not the Mandalore we have known, no reason to just randomly deforest parts of the planet. It is also bad to see Death Watch representign the warrior aspect of the Mandalorians...Death Watch is supposed to stay a broken-off sect as they were when Jango even fought them. I guess we'll find out what happens in Fall.

But to the War aspect. How much of the entire show so far is pure battle? And with a Padme arc in S5...God I don't even want to imagine. But there have only been some truely war-like episodes with Umbara, etc. Hopefully we get more gritty in S5 with the War. S4 started a boost at least.

2 cents

I like the animated series because it did to the clone army what the game Republic Commando did to the droid army. It made them threatening and it reminded us that, despite all the cute and fuzzy Lucas put into it, the Clone Wars, were in fact, war. After I watched Episode III the droids were a joke to me, but when I saw a SPD casually bash a lesser droid out of it's line of sight so it could get a better shot at me I had to sit down and reevaluate how much I actually feared these machines. The droid army, in it's entirety, is one fearsome entity; a beast with many heads. The generals and leaders gave it the character it needed.

It was the opposite for the clones. The animated series, for me, added a level of depth to each clone as well as what it meant to be a clone. Not at first, mind you, but when the issue of clone betrayals and infidelity started coming up it started to get more interesting for me. I also like how they each are identifiable; that takes a lot of thought on the part of the creators, as well as a desire to actually deliver something original rather than just say "Oh, they're all clones so they must look alike anyway."

Also, I've only finished reading two of Karen Traviss' books (the clone centric ones).... don't spoil anything please, but am I going to regret it if I keep on reading them?

I don't, Its the worst thing to ever happen to Star Wars IMO. I love you George Lucas, but you tied me to the bed, and paid Dave Filoni to come and **** my mid-twenties. This show has made me angry, like a cartoon shouldn't have the power to.

The Mandalore we see is still not the Mandalore we have known, no reason to just randomly deforest parts of the planet. It is also bad to see Death Watch representign the warrior aspect of the Mandalorians...Death Watch is supposed to stay a broken-off sect as they were when Jango even fought them. I guess we'll find out what happens in Fall.

2 cents

Dave FIloni has said in an interview that they have huge plans on showing how Mandalore returned to its old Ways... and in the most recent trailer of Season 5, it shows Mando's fighting eachother.

Dave FIloni has said in an interview that they have huge plans on showing how Mandalore returned to its old Ways... and in the most recent trailer of Season 5, it shows Mando's fighting eachother.

sorry but i think dave filoni is a little late in fixing the mistake now the damage is done and lots of kids will go around talking about how they know everything about madalorians and star wars. I respect the work karren travis put into the books as well as all other madalorian lore that people have created and it disappoints me to see the creators of clone wars screw it up so badly in just 3 episodes. Sorry but as far as the books go and the mandalorian history MANDALORE IS A FOREST PLANET NOT A DESERT WASTELAND and dont say "oh the other side is all forest " no it doesnt work that way plus were did this government come from NO mandalor doesn't have a government it is ruled by the madalor there is no such thing as queen or government on mandalor. The deathwatch are a splinter group of mandalorian warriors that jango fett fought against when he was younger and is the whole reason he became a mandalorian because they killed his parents and he is adopted by REAL madalorians and they trained him. The deathwatch are a very small group and do not appear often even boba in his later year encounters them. Another thing about madalorians is that every man woman and child are warriors that is the culture and tradition there is no civilized living they live in huts and shacks except for the occasional small town.

Another mistake is the casting of boba fett in the clone wars he is just a whiny little kid and gets the slave I destoyed and destroys jangos helm like Eillack already said none of that happens. yes boba comes back in a later episode and is a bounty huner but were is his armor and even though he is a bounty hunter now he still whines from time to time.

Another thing about star wars clone wars is the casting of the nightsisters yes they evil and use the force but the way they use it in the clone wars makes it look like magic and voodoo NO doesnt work that way clone wars writers. Another thing that is wrong is that the nightsisters are shown as a none human species WRONG.

The dothomirians are all human but a few have the ability to use the force and the ones that use the force in rage are cast out of whatever keep (town or castle type structure) they live in and are looked down upon by other dothomirians and some of those that are cast out formed the nightsisters. ANOTHER thing that is wrong is that in the clone wars the zabrak (darth maul species for those of you who dont know) are shown to live on dothomir and are the male oposites of the nightsisters NO ZABRAK DO NOT LIVE ON DOTHOMIR THERE HOMEWORLD IS IRIDONIA AND THERE ARE FEMALE ZABRAK TOO.

Star Wars: The Courtship of Princess Leia is the first time that dothomir and the nightsisters apear in star wars. If you really like star wars and not the crap that these clone wars writers keep turning out go read the books they are way better. sorry for the long post i just want people to know actual facts if you really want to know about the nightsisters look up the courtship of princess leia its a good book.

I don't like Clone Wars at all. Reasons are pretty simple.

Star wars as such gave you a specific idea over the galaxy and individuals in it. This certain vibe was never ammended, or altered, NOT even by most of the EU material. It still maintained this 'SW Charme', where things seemed a bit out of place. Surreal. It had a charme like no other series.

Clone Wars turned it into an action show for Kids. And if not for clone wars, SWTOR would've never ended up with the art-style it has, infact i'm sure that if not for CW, we'd have a far more realistic looking SWTOR. But that's the minor issue with it. Clone Wars feels redundant and pointless. You know exactly what will happen a few years from now on, how anything these characters will do will affect the outcome of the galaxy. It's simply without any suspense if you know already that 'Obi Wan / Anakin survive, none of the major cast dies and the results are already determined.' Where's the suspense in that? What's the point in watching a War which' conclusion you already know? The only viable interest people might have is in the newly introduced characters, but then again, what point is there to cheer for the fate of characters who's involvement in the large picture will end up minute? Ahsoka Tano will never have any major importance in the generic SW storyline, nor will any other of the Clone Wars introduced characters. They just fill a time-space undefined by Lucas, simply because he himself considered it too boring to be included in a movie. That alone should make you realize that CW was doomed to be a lackluster rendition of SW storytelling.

The entire Artstyle of CW is simply hideous. I don't really enjoy watching cardboard Box faces talking, in a world which remembers you more of a cheap 90's cartoon rather then Star Wars. I remember going to the cinema on the CW pilot only to be so majorly disappointed that I vowed never to watch anything in relation to CW again. I broke that promise because everyone was telling me how awesome it was, only to get disappointed once more. Asajj Ventress becoming a major player? Please, she was the muster child of cannon fodder Dark Jedi, now they're making her out to be some epic warrior. Darth Maul returning? Demeaned the value of Episode I in it's entirety. Mauls Death served as prime example of how a Jedi can triumph over darkness if he lets' himself be led by the light, and how light conquers darkness as such. CW Went on to take a fudge on that symbolism a la 'lol he never died'.

Now the biggest reason why I don't watch CW, at all. Is Ahsoka Tano. The Jedi NEVER trusted Anakin entirely, they knew of his personal conflicts, of the depth of his issues, and the ONLY Jedi that ever stood entirely behind him was his master, becaused he vowed so to Qui Gon. If not for Obi Wan, the Jedi wouldn't have indoctrinated Anakin in first place. Even after he earned his reputation later on, He was still not considered a master, neither respected as such.

..And they give 'that' guy a student to teach? Seriously? That's insulting to about every major Master character in the entire SW universe at that period. 'Oh hey let's give the angry kid a student to screw up'.

I'm sorry, but CW as such is nothing else for me then a story build on lazy excuses and plotholes in order to create a money-making machine to milk the young kids that wheren't around when the original SW hit the screen. and it's 'dark' tone is nothing else then an attempt to interest the slightly older audiences aswell.

Perhaps I'm just a hater, but it's still my opinion that CW is by far the worst thing to ever hit star wars.

Kinect is actually BETTER, yes, better then CW. Kinect counts to those 'we don't take ourselves so seriously' SW products, like the christmas special or that Ewok planet offshoot starring kids fighting a nightsister. CW tries to sell itself as a valid addition to SW lore.

sorry but i think dave filoni is a little late in fixing the mistake now the damage is done and lots of kids will go around talking about how they know everything about madalorians and star wars. I respect the work karren travis put into the books as well as all other madalorian lore that people have created and it disappoints me to see the creators of clone wars screw it up so badly in just 3 episodes. Sorry but as far as the books go and the mandalorian history MANDALORE IS A FOREST PLANET NOT A DESERT WASTELAND and dont say "oh the other side is all forest " no it doesnt work that way plus were did this government come from NO mandalor doesn't have a government it is ruled by the madalor there is no such thing as queen or government on mandalor. The deathwatch are a splinter group of mandalorian warriors that jango fett fought against when he was younger and is the whole reason he became a mandalorian because they killed his parents and he is adopted by REAL madalorians and they trained him. The deathwatch are a very small group and do not appear often even boba in his later year encounters them. Another thing about madalorians is that every man woman and child are warriors that is the culture and tradition there is no civilized living they live in huts and shacks except for the occasional small town.

Another mistake is the casting of boba fett in the clone wars he is just a whiny little kid and gets the slave I destoyed and destroys jangos helm like Eillack already said none of that happens. yes boba comes back in a later episode and is a bounty huner but were is his armor and even though he is a bounty hunter now he still whines from time to time.

Another thing about star wars clone wars is the casting of the nightsisters yes they evil and use the force but the way they use it in the clone wars makes it look like magic and voodoo NO doesnt work that way clone wars writers. Another thing that is wrong is that the nightsisters are shown as a none human species WRONG.

The dothomirians are all human but a few have the ability to use the force and the ones that use the force in rage are cast out of whatever keep (town or castle type structure) they live in and are looked down upon by other dothomirians and some of those that are cast out formed the nightsisters. ANOTHER thing that is wrong is that in the clone wars the zabrak (darth maul species for those of you who dont know) are shown to live on dothomir and are the male oposites of the nightsisters NO ZABRAK DO NOT LIVE ON DOTHOMIR THERE HOMEWORLD IS IRIDONIA AND THERE ARE FEMALE ZABRAK TOO.

Star Wars: The Courtship of Princess Leia is the first time that dothomir and the nightsisters apear in star wars. If you really like star wars and not the crap that these clone wars writers keep turning out go read the books they are way better. sorry for the long post i just want people to know actual facts if you really want to know about the nightsisters look up the courtship of princess leia its a good book.

1st.: If you actually watch the show, you would actually know Deathwatch wants to go back to the old ways. And that was happening the Mando comics. Turning to peaceful ways isn't a new thing. In the comic the supercommando Codex was created by Jaster Mereel. Which basically said, if Mando's still want to fight become a soldier or a mercenary. And then there could be a peaceful civilization form the Mando's who didn't fight.

2nd: Mando's a Forest Planet? http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Jasterdeath.jpg that sure doesn't look Forest in the background. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sundari_Desert.jpg Does that look Forest Too you? And Geographically, its highly unlikely for an entire planet to be one certain type of land. Though it has happened a few times before in SW.

3. You do know that Boba is 16 about by the time of TCW...

4. Read a book with the Nightsisters in it, the Clone Wars captured the way they do their stuff perfectly. They practice Dark Arts using a Book to tell hem to utilize the Planet's Dark Energies. They are described as Witches thousands of times. What does a witch do? Practice Magic.

5. Okay, lets talk Zabraks. Are you saying they can only be born on Iridonia? Thats like saying Human's can only be born on Coruscant. Also Darth Maul is a Dathomir Zabrak, that is his species. An Exiled Night-Sister gave Maul to Sidious. Read Darth Plagueis. And the group of Zabraks you saw on Dathomir were the Nightbrothers.

You stressed allot over what... 8 episodes? Out like 50?

1st.: If you actually watch the show, you would actually know Deathwatch wants to go back to the old ways. And that was happening the Mando comics. Turning to peaceful ways isn't a new thing. In the comic the supercommando Codex was created by Jaster Mereel. Which basically said, if Mando's still want to fight become a soldier or a mercenary. And then there could be a peaceful civilization form the Mando's who didn't fight.

2nd: Mando's a Forest Planet? http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Jasterdeath.jpg that sure doesn't look Forest in the background. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sundari_Desert.jpg Does that look Forest Too you? And Geographically, its highly unlikely for an entire planet to be one certain type of land. Though it has happened a few times before in SW.

3. You do know that Boba is 16 about by the time of TCW...

4. Read a book with the Nightsisters in it, the Clone Wars captured the way they do their stuff perfectly. They practice Dark Arts using a Book to tell hem to utilize the Planet's Dark Energies. They are described as Witches thousands of times. What does a witch do? Practice Magic.

5. Okay, lets talk Zabraks. Are you saying they can only be born on Iridonia? Thats like saying Human's can only be born on Coruscant. Also Darth Maul is a Dathomir Zabrak, that is his species. An Exiled Night-Sister gave Maul to Sidious. Read Darth Plagueis. And the group of Zabraks you saw on Dathomir were the Nightbrothers.

You stressed allot over what... 8 episodes? Out like 50?

1.sorry i was not specific enough. Mandolorians dont have a government and never have had one there one true leader is the madalor the people who made CW just wanted an excuse to put in madalorians and did it in a horrible way that makes no sense.

2. THAT PICTURE IS NOT OF MADALORE have you even read that comic im guessing you havent it even says what planets name the planet is called korda 6 its not madalore and yes madalore is a forest planet and the excuse the CW creators give is that somehow part of mandalore (pretty much all of it from what the cartoon shows) is a white desert wastland because the galactic republic somehow destroyed that part of the planet turning it into a desert (dont know how they would get away with that since the republic is about peace) WHEN DID THIS BATTLE HAPPEN the last war the republic had is like hundreds of years before the clone wars ***. If you have read any of the books and other things like the comics you should know what madalore looks like.

3. what does him being 16 have to do with anything ?

4. yes the nightsisters have a weird way of using the force like magic but really RAISING THE DEAD IS ABSURD dont get me wrong it was cool but really raising the dead no the force doesn't work that way like i said it may be powerful but reaminating the dead takes way more power than what the nightsisters are capable of. and just because they are described as witches doesnt somehow give them superpowers of awesomeness they have a limited ability with the force even star wars forces of corruption got it right even if the rest of it is none cannon

5. you are correct on that sorry for not researching more yes he is a dothomirian zabrak but the funny thing is he was born on iridonia -_- gotta love the inconsistency he is born to a human mother and a zabrak father -_- okayyyyy another thing i want to add to the nightsisters subject is that ........ THEY DONT HAVE SPACE TRAVEL AND HAVENT EVER LEFT DOTHOMIR. really what is so hard to keep strait here. Another thing is that males (human males not this stupid zabrak thing) are considered a lesser cast and are used as slaves to the woman (who are soldiers and leader) who when they want to can pick one do the deed and throw them back into servitude.

I have read almost all the books and comics and know most of these facts by heart but i do use wookipedia sometimes to get my facts straight because it is updated by loyal fans to star wars however much lucas arts screw up.

We're talking about star wars here. WoW had a generally cartoonish feel since it's earliest conception and WC2 onwards, whereas SW always had a realistic touch in any of it's books, games and fiction UNTIL the Clone wars series came out. The Idea to introduce a 'cartoonish' style would've been far too outlandish for SW in that regard, with no regards whether WoW was cartoonish or not. Even if the Idea to make TOR like WoW in style sprung from the fact that WoW 'is' cartoonish, the fact that it's already been done through CW probably solidified the idea as something 'that can work'. Edited by DanteKardo

I don't like the show.

It retconns all of Star Wars period. Its another TFU unleashed. Ashoka Tano is basically Starkiller: Two lightsabers, has more force powers and can beat her master Anakin. Basically its another medium to destory Vader's coolness further and make Anakin look like total wimp.

Show is dumb and boring for most episodes. They messed up bringing back Darth Maul and made a total wimp. They over powering Obi wan and making him the star. Give me a freaking break, Anakin was the chosen one and supposed to be the hero of the clone wars. Where is this hero we are supposed to see? All I see is Anakin being saved by Ashoka or Jar Jar Binks, big hero.

I am just glad Geroge Lucas is retiring and hopefully the writer of the prequels and clone wars retires as well. Bring back the original clone wars cartoons which were more serious.

The clones wars to me receives 4 stars out of 10 for a star wars series.