Forget third

P.s...

Include tor server and character

Edited by jputt

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Guild Unity on Farstar Server which was in SWG for 7 years is now also in Tor with many members from SWG coming over with us. Have about 200 members in total at the moment here.

In Tor, we are on The Red Eclipse server and as in SWG we were a mixed facton guild, here we have created Unity Guild and Dark Unity Guild on the Red Eclipse so members have a choice of factions.

(We also are in Lotro and minecraft as a guild)

If anyone wishes to join us on The Red Eclipse, your more than welcome.

http://unity-guild.com/

I was Ka'nubis on Chimaera. My guild founded the biggest city (by residency) on the server, Sunfall. The Imp PvP guild KDS had the biggest by area covered, but it was more military orientated.

I quite a bit before the NGE, but some of the guild carried on until the game shut down.

I'm now guilded with them again in this game, in the guild Sunfall Rebels. It's awesome :D

I was Ka'nubis on Chimaera. My guild founded the biggest city (by residency) on the server, Sunfall. The Imp PvP guild KDS had the biggest by area covered, but it was more military orientated.

I quite a bit before the NGE, but some of the guild carried on until the game shut down.

I'm now guilded with them again in this game, in the guild Sunfall Rebels. It's awesome :D

It is nice to meet up with guild members from years ago isnt it :D

We were going from May 2005 to the very last day, and before the announcement we had issues with the guild cap limit of 500 and had to remove members who went 70+ days with no log on and still kept hitting the cap limit with 98% activity. However over the years players come and go and its so nice to see former members now with us in Tor, but also sad to see those in SWG with us not playing Tor (so far). But its a chance to meet new players also, which we have done so, and the futures looking bright for us to continue in Tor as we ended in SWG

Emacu Sibio (a randomly generated name on character set up that i've used in every SW game since inc. ToR). Tempest Server. Imp.Combat Medic working out of Bestine on Tat.

Circa Launch to Sept 2004. WAY to many Force users IMHO and was not enough Imps and on that server we got a bit over run. Was also like having a 2nd Job all that grinding.

So far this is much much better than SWG although I do miss it. This is everything that could/shouldve been.

Shells Briana

Tiberians Sun

and all me Alts!

Bria, then Flurry for the last 5 months of the game

Things I miss most from SWG:

1) Freinds, and Guildies I played SWG with on Bria, and Flurry

They made this game for me, ad what kept me playing SWG despite all the Stuff that could have been a lot better with SWG as a gane.

2) Sanbox game, and general in-game, and Forum "Dramas"

3) space! I miss me Vigo that I had pimped out to the max. It was an incredibly well decorated Vigo. Spent well over 200 Mill on decoration Items for it.

4) Players Cities, and Houses. Some people had spent a lot of time and effert into having well laid out Cities, and decorated Houses.

5) the List goes on, and on like and everready battery :)