Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stop thinking you are good

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Stop thinking you are good

AlrikFassbauer
01.20.2019 , 09:30 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Itís just a bad troll attempt
I rather assume it's just an overflow of testosterone.
Complex minds
Cope with
Complex problems.

Banderal
01.20.2019 , 10:06 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by dherpin View Post
Ive done 4 mil in 4 x 4
I push snow in my 4x4. Seems more useful.

Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Itís just a bad troll attempt
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Same thing.

Slippery When'wet, FistFullOfCandy - SF

Lhancelot
01.20.2019 , 10:41 AM | #13
If you are on a tank or a merc understand there is no way you can be talented at the game. You might think you are but after playing dos, heals, and tank i can assure you tank is like god mode.

I usually get first and my tank is in mostly greens. So please stop thinking you are good, i could not imagine the massacre of my tanknin good gear.

My healer in greens also stilm gets second and 15 medals and still drops about 2 mil heals.

My healer has 77 valor its 9 days old

My tank has 54 its 3 days old

And my sent took 280 days to get to 100.

Its the class. The same player who gets last one sent gets first everytime on guardian in all greens.

You arent good.
You lucky I don't play anymore, I would melt your face off with my merc. Not because the class is strong, just because I am skilled and better than you. You sound like a noob. When you get 50 toons valor 100 all in 258s come back and talk.
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.

dherpin
01.20.2019 , 01:06 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
You lucky I don't play anymore, I would melt your face off with my merc. Not because the class is strong, just because I am skilled and better than you. You sound like a noob. When you get 50 toons valor 100 all in 258s come back and talk.

Why would i have 50 toons? I currently hold the highest played in the game, so why would i create another 45 toons? To be worse than i already am? You and your 50 alts are master of none and please please please 1 vs 1 me on sent.

Oh good Lord, and make sure your friends are there to watch, check out epicgamingownage on youtube, i solo HMs. I promise ypu our fight will go up regardless of outcome.

Please 1 vs 1 me with that trash talking mouth. Ill show you how awful a master really plays.

dherpin
01.20.2019 , 01:09 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
No its about people on tanks and merc thinking they are good. You know how good a tank is? Guess what tanks? You play the same class as my 11 year old. Seriously. Its the truth.

I would uninstall if i sucked so bad i had to play a childs class.

dherpin
01.20.2019 , 01:24 PM | #16
For the record everyone talking trash in this thread has been.messaged, they are either offline or too scared to fight. How can you be scared in a video game? I couldnt imagine you in rl. Good Lord.

dabbinwax
01.20.2019 , 01:56 PM | #17
Sounds like you barely break 2k in DPS ... What server are you in? Who's your main? And why are you crying?
Offensive Superstar, Richer than you, PvP Regs Superstar, Ranked PvP Lover, PvE God (If I feel like it), Pro dabber, 40k PvP Crit hit for Madness/Lightning class. And Kinda hard to kill because me and my friends hit a lot harder than you.

Seterade
01.20.2019 , 05:17 PM | #18
also, you cant possibly know every person in this topics toons names/server names and/or their time played.

I mean.... I want to believe your a god, but all this looks like is someone tired of getting rofl stomped by skank juggs and pocket hld maras.

AdrianMusic
01.21.2019 , 12:24 PM | #19
ye we are ******** our pants atm

Lhancelot
01.21.2019 , 12:56 PM | #20
Why would i have 50 toons? I currently hold the highest played in the game, so why would i create another 45 toons? To be worse than i already am? You and your 50 alts are master of none and please please please 1 vs 1 me on sent.

Oh good Lord, and make sure your friends are there to watch, check out epicgamingownage on youtube, i solo HMs. I promise ypu our fight will go up regardless of outcome.

Please 1 vs 1 me with that trash talking mouth. Ill show you how awful a master really plays.
I just spent the last two days on fleet looking for a "Dherpin" and you aint no where to be found.

I was going to take my merc and mop the floors with your pathetic sent, but I guess you been in hiding since you started all this big talk! I bet the only way you pull over 1500dps a match is when you got a pocket healer.
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.