super ultra lightning spec dps

whilberto

I don't know about you powertechs but lightning but is the best dps for pvp in the game.(or at least when i play it)

I know what your thinking I'm trolling the forums but would some who is trolling the forums give you a link to super ultra awesome lightning pvp video?

There you have it, just think of your server lucky not having to play against the space pope.:csw_guard:

I don't know about you powertechs but lightning but is the best dps for pvp in the game.(or at least when i play it)

I know what your thinking I'm trolling the forums but would some who is trolling the forums give you a link to super ultra awesome lightning pvp video?

There you have it, just think of your server lucky not having to play against the space pope.:csw_guard:

Bump!!

Yup its a great spec when you are being ignored and your opponent doesn't know how to interrupt. Its just like arsenal except with less single target dps and more aoe and cc's. On my server i can't afford to back pedal and stand still in one place too long though so i have to use madness or hybrid.

On my server i can't afford to back pedal and stand still in one place too long though so i have to use madness or hybrid.

I shall unleash my true power and unlike soa from eternity vault I will win! What server are you from? The space Pope is going to re-roll!

Edited by whilberto

That was soo incredibly bad.

Please, for the love of god, don't encourage him.

He ninja re-specced on me one day... guarding a lightening spec sorc is painful.

Well well well... we have a heretic here! Speaking against the space pope! By the power invested in me by space jebus you will burn at the stake!

I shall unleash my true power and unlike soa from eternity vault I will win! What server are you from? The space Pope is going to re-roll!

Red eclipse

Also as someone said, the video was not much that impressive. Most of the times you just stood away and nuked ppl that didnt noticed you and were fighting other players. And then you had the 2nd highest dps on huttball. Not hating btw just my opinion, would have been very impressive if you did something like solo cap a node or at least prevent cap for quite a while.

Seriously... my life just disapeared and I queued up in TS and said "you going to heal me," his response: "oh, I'm lightening...."
I'm rarely to never premading but I do like to try out different things and it's never appreciated when you announce that you are going to prove the forum complaints wrong by pvp'ing in full greens or a bad spec.

- Hey guys, I might not perform to my fullest this game, on behalf of trying the latest 15/11/15 spec while only having relics equipped. I hope you're cool with that.

Penny left the warzone

Bobbafat left the warzone

Starkiller12 left the warzone

-Oh come ooooon, guys.

*silence*

*GUYS?

*notices that you are alone*

What kind of damage would be impressive as full Lightning btw? Will +500K suffice?

Edited by Washingtoon