Droid Race or Cosmetic Set

More droid or cybernetic armor parts would be helpful.

I created a "droid" character a while ago. He's very cool looking (after spending a lot of credits on the GTN), but it does bother me that the only fully mechanical chest piece (including chest and both arms) is very dorky looking. I settled for one mostly human arm that blends because of the black cloth.

Add as much "droid looking" stuff to the Cartel Market as you like. I personally don't like the items already in place, but each to their own.

The second there is a "droid race" and I see a droid force user is the same second I hit the "cancel account" button.

• 1 year later...
Reality is there is a force sensitive droid race in cannon. They are made of living crystal are 100 percent mechanical AND use force abilities . Dig deep and you will find them. A droid race (with force users) is not only cannon possible but would be lore friendly to the time frame. And no i am not refering to the gree either.

Reality is there is a force sensitive droid race in cannon. They are made of living crystal are 100 percent mechanical AND use force abilities . Dig deep and you will find them. A droid race (with force users) is not only cannon possible but would be lore friendly to the time frame. And no i am not refering to the gree either.

Translation: "I'm going to assert something weird and you'll have to find out whether it is justified."

[citation needed]

Sigh.

I would love to have a couple of cosmetic sets that make me look like a droid. I tried building something with the cyborg armor pieces, but on a female character that can look very... ugh. Basically if you have two robot arms, you also have no chest clothes, with your bits appropriately but awkwardly covered by metal parts.

At the very least, I'd like to see more robotic hand armor options, robotic arm options with actual clothes on, etc.

There's a lot of stuff in the EU that makes me glad it's not canon. :rolleyes:

More droid or cybernetic armor parts would be helpful.

I created a "droid" character a while ago. He's very cool looking (after spending a lot of credits on the GTN), but it does bother me that the only fully mechanical chest piece (including chest and both arms) is very dorky looking. I settled for one mostly human arm that blends because of the black cloth.

Me too, but tere are only few options, and most of them has any still existing flesh body parts. I solved my own problem with using a cathar toon (deepest black variant) and a combination of some different parts (B-300 Cybernetic Breastplate / Overwatch Enforcer's Boots / Series 614 Cybernetic Legs / Reinforced Hollinium Headgear / Silent Ghost's Gloves) but, it's still not the same feeling, as playing as HK55. I would also prefer a ligthsaber wich is not turning on or a Mainhand focus which could be replase my mainhand LS. http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah239/orhanozger/Hilicat_zps9nfrihff.png

Edited by Orkaan

• 3 months later...