Tea time with Ary'a

PumaI

After intense deliberation with my master of ceremonies and cronies I have decided to host a monthly pot5 rp event. This is only the hottest new pot5 attraction to bring new rpers to our server. Next week at 9 pm EST on Sunday the first of many rp extravaganzas will occur, streamed by Shaftyoda, the master of ceremonies (Mostly just so he can get cc). To reserve a spot at this event, please post a short description of your characters back story which I will showcase below. On saturday I will post the location of said event.

Hi, I'm Ary'a a sassy scoundrel turned operative from hoth who doesn't take no for an answer! I like to drink sunkist and get easily sugar high after eating several skittles. My biggest dislike is copy cats and I love to take long rp walks upon the grimy slopes of Hutta.

Note: Please bring your own beverages and snacks, we're not all rich pvers!

Edited by PumaI

Hi! My name is Emmafrost. When I am not molding the young minds of the future X-Men of the world, I like to take time to kick back and use my mind tricks to make the evil Sith empire attack me instead of my friends. I prefer to simply push the bad people away, but, if the need arises, I will strike them down with my trusty white lightsaber because its super cool. When I am not fighting for control of a node or the huttball, you can find me keeping watch over the PvP Terminal while working on my squat thrusts. Well, that just about does it. Hit me up if you ever want to play!

Hi, Axva here, are you planning on having any sort of fashion show, I'd be down for that, I"m a really stylish Zabrak. I'll be wearing some sort of dancer's outfit and will be club dancing off to the side. Yeah, I'm down for some ERP (in whispers, duh), have to compensate for the fact I look like a dyke.

Hi. My jug is the prettiest sith sluut in the galaxy. She uses the force to jackhammer her victim's shafts at incredibly fast and powerful speeds into her black evil hole. The end result is either broken bones, or "death by sith sex".

Oh my.

Some very interesting back stories so far to be sure, I can't wait to see them fleshed out on sunday.

I would host a fashion contest, but seeing as how my outfit is the best, I don't think it would be fair to anyone else, I suppose we can try it though ;)

Master of Ceremonies checking in. My name is Shaftyoda. My father was a Jedi and his father before him, but when my brother was listed as collateral damage during a mission to bomb a sith temple I realized the true darkside can only lie within and there art thou throughout one's sole.

While studying how to properly avenge my brother's death I found that the Jedi shield true knowledge from their education and are thus being deceptive and are the true evil. Once I acquired all the knowledge I could on the force I used such knowledge to bring justice to the person responsible by globaling #cups.

I also enjoy long tauntaun rides on the beach and killing ppl.

• 3 weeks later...