Cant store items!

Beren_Leszinsky

Im a subscriber with access to a stronghold and my own ship im level 30 at the moment, i unboxed a few crates and got excellent cartel market armour and kept it on me for a while. ive recently tried to store it and with big bold red text it says "Item is bound". I know there is time restrictions but they have gone. Im trying to manage inventory and this isnt helping, any ideas?:rak_02:

Im a subscriber with access to a stronghold and my own ship im level 30 at the moment, i unboxed a few crates and got excellent cartel market armour and kept it on me for a while. ive recently tried to store it and with big bold red text it says "Item is bound". I know there is time restrictions but they have gone. Im trying to manage inventory and this isnt helping, any ideas?:rak_02:

Did you actually have your character wear it or apply it to an Outfit Designer slot? If so, it binds permanently to the character. If it was from a DvL event *reward* pack, it binds permanently as soon as it hits your inventory.

Also: you *can* store it in the "Cargo Hold" of your ship. The "Legacy Cargo Hold" does not accept character-bound items, but the plain Cargo Hold is for each character's personal stuff.