Newly Created Level 60 character issues: can't access strongholds,whisper,join guild

Glzmo

After so many attempts I can't even count anymore, I've finally been able to create a new level 60 character.

However, the character now can't access my Strongholds, send /tell, /whisper, join custom chat channels, type into any chat channels (I just get a message Channel " if I try to type anything into any channel, join groups, join guilds, access the Appearance Designer Kiosk, Cartel Market ("The Cartel Market is currently unavailable - not so on other characters!), etc..

I'm also missing any titles that should have been granted by the class stroyline, like Jedi Master (after all, character creation does state that a new level 60 character has already completed all class story missions, so he should have access to all titles they grant, right?).

What's going on? Could the game be unable to handle more than 22 characters per server (this is the 23rd)?

Edited by Glzmo

Has anybody else experienced this? Customer support doesn't seem to have a clue what's going on. Perhaps if those that also face the issue could compare details we could find a common denominator. Edited by Glzmo

Just got a response from Support. They say that it is caused by a bug within the game and they can't help me and I have to wait for a bugfix by the dev team. Dev team, are you working on one? When can we expect a fix? What good is customer service if they can't help me? What the heck have I been paying my subscription fee for for the past 4 years? I'm really angry right now.

With all the huge, game breaking bugs, the expansion should have been postponed for at least a month or two for some QA and bug fixing.

Edited by Glzmo

So I decided to bite the bullet and delete the bugged and thus unusable level 61 character to recreate it because there doesn't look to be any hope for fixes. Guess what? The level 60 character creation token is gone and wasn't refunded. I'm seriously getting pissed off at this right now.