Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is Making EMP Discharge Proc/Flash?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
What is Making EMP Discharge Proc/Flash?

AlCiao
08.03.2017 , 09:02 PM | #1
So I've noticed that my EMP Discharge icon flashes on my quickbar once I put both Interrogation Probe and 3 stacks of Electrified Railgun on a target. Why?

Is it because of the level 68 Engineering tree ability Electrified Conduit? I would assume not; I thought procs based on stacks are based on stacks on YOU, not stacks you put on a target. Also, a guildie of mine claims that he was seeing EMP Discharge flash even before he hit 68, and was puzzled by it as well.

Any help figuring this out is appreciated, thanks
Strangefate Legacy on Jedi Covenant
Imperial Entanglements

Thaladan
08.03.2017 , 10:43 PM | #2
yes it lights when you have 3 electrified and the probe on your target.

it's "just" to signify that your EMP is full capacity (aoe and max damage) nothing more nothing less.
Elite warlord sorcerer- sniper - powertech

AlCiao
08.03.2017 , 11:08 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Thaladan View Post
yes it lights when you have 3 electrified and the probe on your target.

it's "just" to signify that your EMP is full capacity (aoe and max damage) nothing more nothing less.
Huh, okay. Guess my guildie was incorrect about it happening for him below level 68, or else the game glitched to make the proc signal too soon for him.

Are there any other procs (for any class) that are based on effects/stacks you put on your target, rather than on yourself?
Strangefate Legacy on Jedi Covenant
Imperial Entanglements

Thaladan
08.04.2017 , 09:25 AM | #4
to be sure if bug or not, i checked on a 65 sniper and no proc/light when probe and 3 electrified.

it's related to the 68 ability. and no bug.
Elite warlord sorcerer- sniper - powertech