Ashara Zavros/Imperial dancer outfit. Are you serious?

E-Zekiel

Wow, old issue is old. I just discovered this in-game when I tried different outfits on Ashara and it really annoyed me. How hard is it just to knock out a skin file? I know creators in Second Life who could have knocked out a decent skin for her in a few hours, tops.

They could have hired a graphic artist with the money I've put into this game by-myself and had this done! >.<

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's simple. It's because Torgruta aren't a playable race. If they make them a playable race, she probably will

The same way Quyzen, Vector, Aric, Xalek, Gault, Skadge, Sargent Rusk, Guss Tuno, Tanno Vik and Yuun. Ashara is the only girl listed here, and people don't have a tendancy to strip the boys down to make them wear a slave outfit, or go shirtless.

Actually thinking on that, they could now. With the Covert Energy top. :)

I'm sorry but this is not a valid excuse for not providing a "fully functional" female companion to one of the classes. Especially now, when you can obtain so many variations of the said dancer outfit via cartel store.

Actually, i was always wondering why did they have to make her Togruta in the first place, knowing that they don't have a full body skin for this race.

At this point i feel exactly the same as RamathRS.

Bah, we're all perverts. Who among us can honestly say that they don't delete their browser history before letting someone else use their computer?

I say enough self-loathing! Embrace your true self! Or end up like one of those homophobic preachers who get caught with a call-boy.

Arrogus pls

It's really time to fix it, with the incomming patch 2.0 and the next expension...

One year later... Any droid to give us feedback? :mad:

Ashara is the last hope of say no to dancer costumes on women companions, rest were subjugated with surprise attack. She probably using force persuade on whoever should be doing it to keep it as it is.

• 3 weeks later...
I dont cause i have nothing i need worry about anyone seeing.

That said i think this is sort of silly. But lets face it most of the people who are playing this are kids. but truth fully most kids these days can get a better eye full watching cable anyway.

Alot of people lie too

Wow, old issue is old. I just discovered this in-game when I tried different outfits on Ashara and it really annoyed me. How hard is it just to knock out a skin file? I know creators in Second Life who could have knocked out a decent skin for her in a few hours, tops.

They could have hired a graphic artist with the money I've put into this game by-myself and had this done! >.<

I tried for about 3 months once i got my sorc high enough level for this companion to ticket ingame and emails about this bug issue. Always got the same generic robot response and never any actual answer so i gave up, and ive gien up even using or gear her tbh. I want her as a romance comp for my female Sorc.. so untill (guessing never) that happens i've given up trying to get a answer for her skin design.

But a year later and they still have it on their "to-do-list" when as i quoted above seems so easy?

Wow! Lazy!

• 2 months later...
@ bioware...... How hard is it to do this http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/6/6e/shaakti_tfu.jpg seriously ... This is what she is supposed to look like..... Come on bioware get your **** together...heck even ahsoka tano showed skin as shown here... http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081213002840/starwars/images/thumb/5/52/ahsokaslave.jpg/383px-ahsokaslave.jpg

fapfapfapfapfap

I'd rather not have this thread die just so we can maybe keep reminding bioware of this. I know a lot of people including myself would like to see this fixed but that's not going to happen if we don't make it happen ourselves by reminding bioware.

I can live with the current Ashara, but it's not what I like to see and not just for some perverted gain but to actually have some better lore to the game by giving togrutas an actual skin. What's so difficult about having THIS or even just lowering the collar a bit like THIS or just removing a pair of gloves like THIS?

Bioware will more than likely fix it in the future, but how long will it be before that happens & SWTOR starts to die out? (Not saying that it will but it's a possibility)

And finally there is a known bug with the some of the togruta's skins currently. For me it is the bright neon pink bodies & the light blue bodies with words on them. But anyways, hopefully bioware will fix this known bug with the release of actual togruta skins.

Thanks for reading my long essay everyone :p

And again, please try not to let this topic ever die out until this issue is hopefully fixed in the near future.

I'd rather not have this thread die just so we can maybe keep reminding bioware of this. I know a lot of people including myself would like to see this fixed but that's not going to happen if we don't make it happen ourselves by reminding bioware.

I can live with the current Ashara, but it's not what I like to see and not just for some perverted gain but to actually have some better lore to the game by giving togrutas an actual skin. What's so difficult about having THIS or even just lowering the collar a bit like THIS or just removing a pair of gloves like THIS?

Bioware will more than likely fix it in the future, but how long will it be before that happens & SWTOR starts to die out? (Not saying that it will but it's a possibility)

And finally there is a known bug with the some of the togruta's skins currently. For me it is the bright neon pink bodies & the light blue bodies with words on them. But anyways, hopefully bioware will fix this known bug with the release of actual togruta skins.

Thanks for reading my long essay everyone :p

And again, please try not to let this topic ever die out until this issue is hopefully fixed in the near future.

+1 I totaly agree

I for one want to hear from a developer that they are looking into this 2 year issue. Seems like no one has taken ownership of this issue and all we get is a "fob off" response from a CS Rep. As a whole I reckon we can all understand that there are more important bugs to fix, TWO YEARS...? C'mon guys this is a bit ridiculous! Surely there is a fix for it given the time. :hope_08:

Bah, we're all perverts. Who among us can honestly say that they don't delete their browser history before letting someone else use their computer?

I say enough self-loathing! Embrace your true self! Or end up like one of those homophobic preachers who get caught with a call-boy.

But then everyone will find out about my 400gb collection of gay-midget-*******ity-BDSM-watersports-crossdressing-interracial-preggo-cosplay videos.

Edited by Lachryphage

just thought I would mention it... but as of today, Ashara has orange skin when wearing skimpy clothing. Granted it is still a little bit mottled due to rendering issues (at least when viewing her close up) but it is now better than it had been prior to today. Just thought people might find this interesting.

• 3 weeks later...