Your favorite agent line of dialogue?

Mirdthestrill

"We are not savages; we are Imperial. When we take lives we do so for cause... is that understood?"

"Yes, sir!"

From the end of the Boarding Party flashpoint. It was just so awesome the way female agent's voice actress said it (anything really said by her is quite awesome)... It was just so suave, so calm, and the amazing british accent just made it sound so damn Imperial... Hearing the marine's hurriedly obedient "Yes, sir!" just sealed the deal. She just totally reminded me of a younger and hotter Moff Tarkin at that moment was all, probably.

"We have all done terrible things, it does not mean we need to die for them." My answer for why I spared someone who by all accounts deserved no mercy (in my view, it was my redemption for what I had to do on Taris).

But... but....

Kothe chose to die because of the terrible things he did - I did not want him to die.

The quote you mentioned sticks in my head too... is a great line.

Little more than one line but... Keeper (Minister of Intelligence) talking to you as a newbie agent about why you joined imperial Intelligence.

"So, why did you join imperial intelligence?" I have my reasons

"I had my reasons too, it took me years to reconcile them with reality, don't let the same thing happen to you. We are sanitation workers, we clean up after the military and the Sith and do the jobs that no one else will. This isn't glamorous work, but without us the Empire falls."

My favorite one is from one of the quests on Nar Shaddaa when you have to take out some assassins.

" I love assassinating assassins, they always look so surprised."

EVERY imperial character has this line there.

The one I remember the most still has to be "*fast* credits are my favorite kind."

Agent: "So how long have you been plotting my demise?"

Watcher 2: "Ever since you landed on Hutta."

Don't know why but i loved this exchange, maybe because amongst all the chaos and turmoil going on during the story, Watcher 2 actually broke out some humor in her dialog.

• 4 months later...
My favorite one is from one of the quests on Nar Shaddaa when you have to take out some assassins.

" I love assassinating assassins, they always look so surprised."

This was also my favorite. I just love the delivery of it, it's like "I love assassinating assassins...They also look... So surprised!"

Basically anything that my Agent gets called "Sir" in, or my Agent calls someone "Sir"

"I didn't realise the Military would be contacting me Sir - It's an unexpected honour" - Black Talon. Just the way he says this is awesome :D

Edited by Chlomamf

Most recently a line from Vector during an early companion convo.

If you ask him how he's getting along with Kaliyo he replies that things are getting better-

"...she no longer spits in our tea."

Wish I could remember the whole thing verbatim.

The irony is that I was drinking tea at the time and practically spit it all over the keyboard, laughing :D

"Kaliyo hasn't said much about you. Everything going alright?"

"After some early missteps, we're learning to tolerate one another - we no longer invite her to dejarik games, she no longer spits in our tea. Give us a few months; we've negotiated with worse."

"Kaliyo hasn't said much about you. Everything going alright?"

"After some early missteps, we're learning to tolerate one another - we no longer invite her to dejarik games, she no longer spits in our tea. Give us a few months; we've negotiated with worse."

That's the one :D thank you, glad I'm not drinking tea at present or I'd be cleaning yet another keyboard.

I don't think you get this line at all if you are a female agent. I saw it for the first time while watching a you tube video. Made me laugh.

By far my favorite agent line though is also a Vector line and it's the very first flirt you get with him. Going by memory it's the one that goes something like:

Vector: We hope our appearance doesn't disturb you.

Agent: Actually, you clean up quite well. (<-------Typical female agent flirt which makes little to no sense.)

Vector: You are too kind. We'd offer to rub forearms but we doubt it would translate.

I wanted so badly to ask him more about that one (and the next one you get about the bug milk) but I couldn't. :(