Grade 11 Slicing nodes on Onderon bugged.

IslanderRebel

Not sure if bugged or not. I assumed that grade 11 boxes were not giving credits, which is not a surprise as there were no grade 10 lockboxes. You may have seen that lower tier slicing boxes also give less credits. Sometimes you gain less than the cost of the mission on the lowest tiers . With 6.0 your companions also fail far more crew missions then before 6.0. This is across all crew missions not just slicing.

As all grade 11 craft skills now need slicing parts to make anything you may just have to sell mats to make up the shortfall. Just need to consider if it more useful to keep mats for your own crafting

Personally I probably just won't craft at all come 6.0. So if not crafting no point in raising the crew skill up to new max.

Edited by Nevaeh-Heaven

Not sure if bugged or not. I assumed that grade 11 boxes were not giving credits, which is not a surprise as there were no grade 10 lockboxes. You may have seen that lower tier slicing boxes also give less credits. Sometimes you gain less than the cost of the mission on the lowest tiers . With 6.0 your companions also fail far more crew missions then before 6.0. This is across all crew missions not just slicing.

As all grade 11 craft skills now need slicing parts to make anything you may just have to sell mats to make up the shortfall. Just need to consider if it more useful to keep mats for your own crafting

Personally I probably just won't craft at all come 6.0. So if not crafting no point in raising the crew skill up to new max.

You're right about that. Changes to war supplies and unreal materials needed to craft GREEN armoring and armor pieces. Please devs make every crafters day by releasing Onslaught on time. Only thing 6.0 is going to do is be an ONSLAUGHT on a lot of wallets. Come on October 22.